Massive Balcony, City Views + Multi-purpose / Study
Located just minutes to everything Newmarket & Newmarket Village has to offer, this neutral well laid out apartment is located within a boutique complex of just 10 apartments. The large entertainers balcony is the perfect way to relax whilst you watch the city light up.
> Light filled bedroom with balcony access
> Entertainers balcony with city views
> Multi-purpose room with wardrobe / storage
> Modern kitchen with all the conveniences
> Internal laundry
> Secure complex with intercom
> NBN Ready
> Walk to Kelvin Grove
Located on the first floor, this apartment features;
- Bedroom with balcony access, ceiling fan, double mirrored wardrobes and security screen sliding glass door to balcony
- Open plan low maintenance tiled lounge / dining room with air conditioning, internet & NBN connection boasting sliding glass doors, security screens, white block-out blinds & direct access to large balcony with city views
- Designer kitchen with electric cook top & oven, stainless steel dishwasher, large fridge space & pantry
- Multi-purpose room with mirrored wardrobe / storage
- Neutral bathroom with glass corner shower, large mirror & vanity with storage
- Remote garage & secure parking
- Secure complex with intercom
If you're looking for more space with the option to leave the car at home, walk into the city or catch the bus, look no further than this fantastic value apartment. Contact Cavell to arrange your private inspection or join us at one of our open homes.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your personal details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!