This beautiful family home is set high up on the hill. From its elevated position it enjoys the natural breezes of the area and is only a moments walk to bushland reserve. Within close proximity to public transport and the highly sought-after McDowall State School, this incredible home will suit a wide variety of buyers.
- Elevated 582sqm block
- Extensively renovated throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning to all three bedrooms and solar hot water
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Elevated outdoor entertaining overlooking the back yard
- Large secure double garage with space for workshop or storage
- Close to schools, shops, hospitals and the Raven Street Reserve
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom. Enjoying incredible breezes from its elevated position and looking out to the Raven Street Reserve, it features polished timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fan and large built-in-robe.
- Bedroom two features polished timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fan and large built-in-robe.
- Bedroom three features polished timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning and stainless-steel ceiling fan.
- Bathroom one is the home's fully renovated main bathroom and features tiled flooring, semi-frameless glass shower, separate deep-soaker bath, large single vanity with mirrored cabinet and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The well positioned, renovated kitchen overlooks the covered outdoor entertaining area and shares an open plan with the home's dining area. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtop
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Large fridge cavity
- Abundance of bench space
- Ample storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining rooms share a large open space at the front of the home. This versatile room features tiled flooring, stainless ceiling fans and access to the front yard via sliding glass door and security mesh door for added security.
- Rumpus room is separate from the other living area, with the potential to be utilised as a fourth bedroom or guest room and features tiled flooring, stainless-steel ceiling fan, storage cupboard and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The covered entertaining area off the home's rumpus room overlooks the spacious back yard from its elevated position and is the perfect place to entertain guests or just to sit and enjoy the serenity of the surrounding area.
- The home also features a plethora of established fruit trees to provide the family with an abundance of fresh produce including lime, kaffir lime, grapefruit, blood orange, mandarin, lemon, apple, peach, banana, apricot and blueberry
- Laundry is located downstairs and features washtub, plenty of bench space and storage, with access to the back yard.
- The large double garage features single remote entry door with internal access, extra space for storage and a large room at the rear suitable for a great workshop or additional storage.
- 200m to Raven Street Reserve
- 286m to Bus Stop – Rode Road
- 840m to Northwest Shopping Plaza
- 1.1km to McDowall State School
- 1.1km North West Private Hospital
- 1.25km to Rode Road Shopping Centre
- 1.3km to Northside Christian College
- 1.5km to Craigslea State Highschool
- 2.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.2km to Brisbane CBD
- 11.7km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $442.06pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.