Spacious Brick Home in Cul-De-Sac | Pets Considered
Situated in a quiet treelined street in one of McDowall's coveted pockets is this well-maintained spacious brick home. Located in the catchment for McDowall state school, the sense of community becomes apparent when you notice the kids playing in the street. Just 5 minutes to Westfield Chermside, a short stroll to bus services, bike paths, parkland and so much more.
Some features to name a few;
> Chefs kitchen
> Generous spaces
> Multiple living areas
> Plenty of storage
> Pets considered on application
Beyond the grand entry this home offers;
> 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with carpeted flooring, white timber look venetian blinds, walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 with carpeted flooring, built-in wardrobes, security screens and roll down blinds
> 2 Bathrooms
- Ensuite with large corner shower, single vanity with bench and storage space plus a combined toilet
- Main bathroom with bathtub and corner shower, single vanity with cupboards and separate toilet
> Chef kitchen with;
- Plenty of bench space & cupboards
- Double stainless steel sink
- Euro stainless steel dishwasher
- Westinghouse rangehood
- Gaggenau 4 burner cooktop
- 2 Euro ovens, that is correct two ovens
- Tiled floor
- Server to the entertainment area
> Multiple living areas
- Large air-conditioned living area with tiled floors and flowing to the entertainment area
- Dining or second living area off the kitchen which also has direct access to the entertainment area
- Rumpus downstairs (not legal height however previous used as a bedroom) with tiled floors
> Large overed entertainment area perfect for the Queensland barbecue while you watch the kids play in the yard.
> Internal laundry with yard access to the clothesline
> Fully fenced low maintenance yard with access in the back fence to Beckett Rd where there is a bus stop.
> Double remote lock-up garage with internal house access.
Other features include;
> Storage cupboards in the home
> Additional storage in the garage
> Tiled floors to the living area for ease of cleaning
This impressive family home encapsulates everything that McDowall has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
> 146m to Bus Stop – Beckett Rd
> 151m to Reserve and km's of walking tracks
> 516m to Drakes IGA McDowall
> 1.4km to McDowall State School
> 2.13km to North West Private Hospital
> 2.25km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
> 3.4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
> 4.1km to Westfield Chermside
> 10.7km to CBD
First time in the rental market and it could be all yours, it will not last long so call today to arrange your inspection.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!