This elegantly updated home is set on an elevated block in a quiet street in the much loved suburb of McDowall. Located just a few steps from parkland, only minutes' walk from bushland reserve, McDowall State School & public transport options. Hosting an array of features & functionality that will suit families of all sizes, there is nothing to do here but move in and enjoy.
- 3 good size bedrooms + study/nursery or 4th bedroom
- Renovated bathrooms & kitchen
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Stunning polished timber flooring and hardwood frame construction
- Great outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ
- Side access for caravan/boat/trailer
- Good size yard with beautiful gardens and 7,500lt water tank
- McDowall State School catchment
"This home offers:
Three bedrooms plus study/nursery or 4th bedroom
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom featuring newly carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, large built-in-robe, and blinds.
- Bedroom two features newly carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and blinds.
- Bedroom three overlooks the beautiful back yard and features newly carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and blinds.
- Study/nursery adjoins the home's upstairs lounge room and features polished timber flooring and plantation shutters, overlooking the peaceful street.
- Bathroom one is the home's beautifully renovated main bathroom and features tiled flooring, semi-frameless glass shower with rainfall showerhead, separate bath, stone benchtop, soft-close cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity, soft-close cabinetry, and toilet.
The tastefully renovated kitchen opens to the dining area while overlooking the lush back yard. Features include:
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- LG dishwasher
- New oven with airfryer
- Ample storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining rooms share a combined open space and feature polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plantation shutters and security mesh screen door leading to the front balcony.
- Downstairs multipurpose room is currently utilised as the home's 2nd living area. Sitting just shy of legal height at 2.38m, this large room features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning, plantation shutters, security screens, bathroom and access to both the front yard and outdoor entertaining area, this would be the ideal spot for long stay guests or to entertain on a large scale.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The private entertaining area off the home's downstairs multipurpose room is spacious and open. Overlooking the private lush back yard with built-in BBQ and screens, it is the perfect place to entertain friends and family or just relax and enjoy the privacy of this amazing home.
- The side of the home has a large area perfectly suited to park a caravan, boat or trailer.
- The large double garage features remote entry doors with internal access, built-in workbench and space for additional storage.
- 87m to Bus Stop – Ifield Street
- 290m to parkland – Hoffman Street
- 520m to McDowall State School
- 780km North West Private Hospital
- 900m to Northside Christian College
- 940m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1km to Downfall Creek Bushland Centre & Raven Street reserve
- 1.75km to Rode Road Shopping Centre
- 2.8km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.3km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $424.10pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.