This beautifully kept spacious lowset family home situated in McDowall's coveted Glendora Estate, sits on an elevated low maintenance block in a quiet street. With it's functional layout, spacious living areas & private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing family home is sure to impress.
- Low maintenance 739sqm block close to reserve
- Renovated kitchen and freshly painted interior
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Amazing pool with slide and water feature
- Great outdoor entertaining area with built-in bar
- Solar power and water tank with pump
- Side access for caravan/boat/trailer
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
Five bedrooms + study
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom featuring ensuite, timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in-robe with safe and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom two features timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and roll-down blinds.
- Bedrooms three, four and five all feature timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and roll-down blinds.
- The open study to the left of the main hallway overlooks the quiet front yard features timber-look flooring, roll-down blinds and access to the garage.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the tidy ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The tastefully renovated kitchen shares an enormous open plan with the home's living, dining and rumpus rooms. Features include:
- Abundance of bench space
- Breakfast bar seating x6
- USB ports
- New appliances
- Walk-in pantry and ample storage
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Large fridge cavity
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Loungeroom is separate from the home's other living area and overlooks the outdoor entertaining area. It features timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and roll-down blinds.
- Living, dining and rumpus rooms share one enormous open plan environment. Flooded with natural light, this cavernous room features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and access to both the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The private entertaining area off the home's dining room is overlooks the back yard and in-ground pool. With built-in bar and insulated roofing, it is the ideal place to entertain friends and family and enjoy our perfect QLD summer.
- In-ground saltwater pool with water features and slide, is like having your own personal waterpark in your own backyard.
- 3m wide side access to the back yard suitable to park a caravan, boat or trailer.
- The secure double garage features remote entry door with internal access and access to the rear outdoor entertaining area.
- 126m to Reserve entrance
- 350m to Streisand Drive Park
- 770m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to McDowall State School
- 2km to Prince of Peace
- 2.2km to Northside Christian College
- 2.3km North West Private Hospital
- 2.6km to Downfall Creek Bushland centre and Raven Street Reserve
- 4.2km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.9km to Brisbane CBD
- 3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport"
- Council rates: $463.06pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.