This beautifully kept family home is located in a highly desirable pocket of Bridgeman Downs. Set on a massive 1,062sqm block, it is in true walking distance to acres of bush land, kid friendly parkland and walking trails. With its functional layout, spacious living areas and private outdoor entertaining area, this amazing home is sure to suit families of all shapes and sizes.
- Elevated 1,062sqm block opposite reserve
- 4 good size bedrooms + study
- Huge renovated kitchen with open plan
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- In-ground pool and private outdoor entertaining
- 5kw solar power & fully fenced yard with side access
- Parking for trailer/caravan/boat
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
Four bedrooms + study
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom. Flooded with natural light from the beautiful bay window, features include ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in-robe with and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robes, roll-down blinds and access to the home's 2-way main bathroom.
- Bedrooms three and four are both good size rooms and feature carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and roll-down blinds.
- The open study sits opposite the formal lounge and features carpeted flooring and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom one is the home's main 2-way bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity, separate toilet and direct access to bedroom two.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The beautifully renovated modern kitchen shares a large open plan with the home's living and dining areas, with great visibility of the pool and entertaining areas. Features include:
- Timber-look tiled flooring
- Ceiling fan
- Induction cooktop
- Built-in microwave
- Large island bench with 40mm stone benchtop
- Concealed charging station in island bench
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Integrated dishwasher
- Custom pantry
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Abundance of storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room is separate from the home's other living spaces and features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and access to the covered entertaining area.
- Living room shares a large open space with the huge renovated kitchen and dining area and features tiled flooring, ceiling fan, beautiful bay window and access to the outdoor entertaining area and yard.
- Rumpus is another large separate living space and features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, large storage cupboard and access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The covered and very private entertaining area is conveniently accessible from all the home's living areas. Centred around the in-ground swimming pool and private yard, this is where you can truly appreciate the serenity of this amazing homes location.
- In-ground swimming pool with its tropical surrounds and elevated position is the perfect place to spend our perfect QLD summer.
- The secure double garage features remote entry door, internal access and access to the rear outdoor entertaining area, storage nook with built-in storage and pull-down ladder to access the enormous in-roof storage area.
- 205m to Reserve entrance
- 690m to local shops
- 1.6km to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 2.4km to McDowall State School
- 2.8km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 2.9km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3km to Northside Christian College
- 3.2km North West Private Hospital
- 4.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 5km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.7km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.4km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $503.45pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.