Boasting panoramic views from the city to Stradbroke Island, Gateway Bridge & even Mt-Cootha this elevated brick home boasts 2 levels of family living and privacy second to none. Upon entering this large light-filled family home, you'll be met with a stunning tiled atrium which leads you through to the upper or lower levels.
This home features
> Multiple living spaces
> Master bedroom with ensuite & ample storage
> Family sized kitchen with loads of pantry space
> Ground floor office & storage room
> Large swimming pool with servicing included
> Low maintenance fully fenced yard
- Heading toward the upper level you are greeted with a versatile open plan and light-filled living and dining area with recently updated flooring, Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning and this space flows effortlessly out towards the sunroom and balcony as well as the large kitchen.
- Light-filled and breezy tiled sunroom makes the perfect spot to sit and take in the stunning views all year round with the added convenience to move out through the double doors and entertain family and friends on the spacious balcony.
- Downstairs tiled family room/study area/hobby room adjacent to Bedroom 4 and with direct access to the rear yard via an external door would make this the ideal teenagers retreat or guest area.
- Spacious kitchen and meals area
> Tiled flooring and splashback
> 4 burner St George cooktop
> Ariston stainless steel range hood
> St George oven
> Bosch dishwasher mounted higher than the average dishwasher for convenience
> Built-in rubbish drawer under the dual sink
> Abundance of bench and cupboard space ideal for storage
> Aluminium exterior shutters
- 6 good-sized bedrooms with 3 located on the upper level and 3 on the lower level
> Master bedroom located on the upper level features city, bush and suburban views along with recently updated carpeted flooring, 3 door built-in robe, blinds and recently renovated ensuite.
> Bedroom 2 located on the upper level also features city, bush and suburban views along with recently updated carpeted flooring and blinds.
> Bedroom 3 located on the upper level also features city, bushy, pool and suburban views along with recently updated carpeted flooring, 3 door built-in robe, blinds and exclusive use of a private east-facing balcony providing sensational coastal breezes.
> Bedroom 4 located on the lower level features views over the garden, floating timber flooring, security screens, venetian blinds and desk space.
> Bedroom 5 located on the lower level features views over the garden, carpeted flooring, security screens, 3 door built in robe, vertical blinds and ensuite.
> Bedroom 6 on the lower level features views over the garden, carpeted flooring, security screens, 3 door built in robe and curtains.
- 3 bathrooms
> Ensuite to the Master Bedroom features a recently renovated offering floor to ceiling tiles, seamless glass shower, chic timber trim vanity and toilet with bidet
> Ensuite to the Bedroom 5 featuring tiled flooring and splashback, shower, toilet, vanity and mirror
> Main bathroom on the upper level features tiled flooring and splashback, shower over bath combination, oversized mirror that runs the length of the wall, vanity with ample bench and cupboard space
- Internal laundry with tiled flooring, storage cupboard, wash tub and external door access to yard.
- Double electric lock up garage with workshop area, abundance of built-in shelves for storage and well-placed windows with venetian blinds for added lighting.
- In-ground concrete pool, perfect spot to relax this summer. Monthly pool service included in rent, tenant to pay for chemcials.
- Rainwater tank with pump and tap for garden maintenance.
- Dux ProFlo electric hot water system.
- Solution alarm system.
- Fully fenced and low maintenance yard with a tropical and private feel.
- Outside pets considered on application
Opportunities like this don't come along very often and will present the astute tenant with a solid family home to enjoy from day one.
How to book & inspect this property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!