With a combination of sophistication, style and functionality, this modern family home will suit growing families and downsizers alike. Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, it hosts an open plan living that flows effortlessly to the private outdoor entertaining area and stunning fresh water pool. Don't miss this opportunity to view this incredible Bridgeman Downs property!
- Near new build – only 12 months old!
- Large open plan living
- 2.58m high ceilings throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fresh water pool and private outdoor entertaining
- 3 phase power & upgraded insulation and sound proofing
- Fully fenced yard with side access
- Parking for trailer/caravan/boat
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom featuring ensuite, carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in-robe and access to the back yard.
- Bedrooms two and three feature carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in-robes.
- Bedroom four at the front of the home features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower with rainfall shower head, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, extra-large clean-line glass shower with rainfall shower head, double vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
The beautiful modern kitchen shares an enormous open plan with the home's living and dining areas. Features include:
- Timber-look flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Filtered main tap
- Island bench with 40mm stone benchtop
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Soft-close cabinetry
- 900 oven & cooktop with additional conventional oven
- Integrated dishwasher
- Butler's pantry with large fridge cavity
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room shares a large open space with the home's dining and kitchen. Overlooking the beautiful fresh water pool, this cavernous space features timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, LED down-lights, plantation shutters and access to the rear covered entertaining area.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The private entertaining area off the home's lounge room is conveniently located beside the in-ground pool. With insulated roofing, ceiling fan and TV outlet, it is the ideal place to unwind and enjoy our perfect QLD summer.
- In-ground fresh water pool was purposefully built with a large shallow area to set up some deck chairs and sunbake or let the little ones play in a safe environment.
- The secure double garage features remote entry door with internal access.
- 261m to Bus Top – Beckett Road
- 990m to Bangalow Street Parkland
- 1.8km to Carseldine Central Shopping Centre
- 2km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 3.3km to Train Station - Carseldine
- 4.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 12.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 12.7km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $427.89pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.