Deceiving from the front, this three bedroom is tucked away behind a beautifully lush hedge. The floorplan really is the standout feature of the post-war cottage with the living and entertaining areas flowing perfectly into each other and overlooking the lush fenced yard.
This single-story cottage features;
- Three good-sized bedrooms with wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Light-filled air-conditioned lounge with neutral tones
- Kitchen with loads of storage & island bench
- Oversized deck with privacy shutters
- Modern bathroom with bath
- Fenced low maintenance yard
- Separate garage/workshop
- Laundry with additional toilet
Located within walking distance and an ultra-quiet corner position this super cute cottage is looking for someone to make it their home.
- The modern bathroom features a crisp clean design and warm polished timber floors. Loads of storage with a separate linen closer and vanity with storage. The shower over bath is complimented by the combo exhaust fan with heat lamp.
Living and entertaining areas
- The moment you walk into the air-conditioned light-filled sunroom you'll notice just how large the open plan living and dining areas are along with their connection to the outdoor entertaining deck.
- Set beside the open plan kitchen the dining room connects the large loungeroom and feels intimate and cosy and large enough to fit a good-sized dining area
- Entertaining will be a pleasure with the large, private deck which overlooks the private backyard. Crisp white shutters make this deck into an all-weather entertaining area which is accessed through the French doors.
- Loads of clever storage, pantry space, pot drawers and a large fridge space make this kitchen the hub of the home and the island bench holds the electric cooktop and under bench electric oven
- Designed for a front-loading washing machine, this laundry also boasts a second toilet and loads of storage
- Single lock up garage with tilt-a-door
- Security screens and flyscreens are installed throughout the property (with the exception of the French doors)
- Synthetic lawn has been installed at the front of the property (inside the gate and requires little to no maintenance)
If you're looking for a super cute home in one of Brisbane's quietest streets with exceptional neighbours just a moments walk from beautiful parks, then look no further than this super cute cottage. We would love to show you through to make this house, you home.
How to inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your personal details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!