This stylish and convenient home offers the perfect place to start out, downsize or invest. Located in a quiet and secluded pocket of McDowall, only 9km from Brisbane's CBD and only moments from school, shops and kilometres of bushland, this stunning near-new modern townhouse is ready and waiting for its new family to fall in love and move in.
Only 12 months old!
Ducted air-conditioning – 5 zones
High ceilings throughout
Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
Security mesh screens for added peace of mind
x1 garage x1 carport car accommodation
Great storage options
Close to public transport, shops & schools
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. This great size room features ensuite, carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, walk-in-robe and plantation shutters.
- Bedrooms two and three both feature carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in-robes with mirrored doors and plantation shutters.
Two chic & stylish modern bathrooms + powder room
- Bathroom one is the home's beautiful main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower over bath combination, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, large shower with rainfall showerhead, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located on the ground floor and features tiled flooring, single vanity and toilet.
The modern kitchen opens out to the home's large open plan living and dining areas. Features include:
- Timber flooring
- 40mm stone benchtops with waterfall edges
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Pull out tap
- Good storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining rooms share a large open space on the ground floor and feature timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters and access to the outdoor covered area and courtyard.
- Living room is located at the top of the stairs and features timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, storage cupboard and plantation shutters.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The covered entertaining area is located off the home's dining area and features ceiling fan, lighting and outdoor power while overlooking the low maintenance courtyard.
- The secure single lock-up garage features remote entry door and internal access as well as a covered carport by the front door.
- 290m to McDowall State School
- 380m to Northside Christian College
- 520m to North West Private Hospital
- 870m to North West Shopping Plaza
- 1.2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.2km to Rode Road Shopping Centre
- 3.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.3km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.1km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.8km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $348.25pq approx.
- Strata rates: $416.03pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.