Situated on the cusp of Chermside West, this superb offering will surely be snapped up in no time! Positioned just seconds from shops, schools, parkland and bike paths, this home's locale is only rivalled by its potential.
- Ceiling fans
- Carpet flooring
- Bedrooms with WIR
- Under house storage
- Huge entertaining possibilities
- Public transport accessibility
- Blue chip locale
- Kid + pet friendly yard
- 3 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, with carpet flooring, ceiling fan, venetian blinds, combination of horizontal casement + sliding windows and built-in-robes.
> Bedroom 2 features, carpet flooring, horizontal casement windows, standard lighting and built-in-robes.
> Bedroom 3 features carpet flooring, sliding windows standard lighting, built-in-robes and access to the enclosed outdoor entertaining area.
> The main bathroom features a shower with separate bath configuration, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel racks, horizontal casement window and separate toilet.
- The kitchen features:
> Westinghouse 4 burner electric cooktop
> Westinghouse oven
> Stainless-steel sink
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Tiled benchtops
> Original cabinetry
> Fluro lighting
> Sliding windows with security bars
> The lounge/dining + sunroom flows effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the outdoor entertaining area. Featuring carpeted flooring, venetian blinds, sliding windows, ceiling fan, sliding doors and pendant + sconce lighting throughout.
- The outdoor entertaining area encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle thanks to the large semi enclosed entertaining patio featuring sliding windows + doors and tiled flooring, teamed up with the kid/pet friendly backyard making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades thanks to a dual lockable garage plus additional parking on the drive with substantial amount of under house storage.
Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop) 210m
> Rode Rd Shops 224m
> Raven Street Reserve 505m
> Stafford State School 1.1km
> Prince Charles Hospital 1.2km
> St. Vincent's Private Hospital 1.2km
> North West private Hospital 1.52km
> Stafford City Shopping Centre 2.07km
> Kedron Brook Bike Paths 2.3km
> Chermside Shopping Centre 2.33km
> Public transport ( Alderley train station ) 3.5km
> CBD 8.54km
> Airport 10.66km
- Council rates: $603.50pq approx.
Our genuine sellers are not mucking around, this will be sold in no time so move fast to secure this incredible and affordable offering.