This beautiful near new executive family home is walk-in ready with nothing to be done but move in and enjoy. With features galore, this spacious home is waiting for its new owner to fall in love. Situated on a low maintenance block in an elevated position on a quiet family friendly street overlooking bushland, all within walking distance to parkland and public transport.
- Less than 12 months old!
- 4 bedrooms plus large study
- Potential 5th bedroom or media room
- Ducted air-conditioning – 5 zones
- Large open living downstairs
- 2.6m ceilings throughout
- Multiple living spaces to meet all the family's needs
- Amazing private outdoor living with bushland aspect
This home offers:
4 bedrooms plus
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom and features large ensuite, carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and walk-in-robe.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and built-in-robes.
- Bedroom three enjoys a peaceful bushland view from its elevated position and features carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning and built-in-robes.
- Bedroom four features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and built-in-robes.
- Theatre / fifth bedroom is located downstairs. Currently set as an additional living room, this spacious room features carpeted flooring and ducted air-conditioning. This space could easily be converted to a fifth bedroom by simply adding a door.
- Study is located downstairs off the main hallway. This generous size room features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning and large storage cupboard.
Two bathrooms + powder room
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, deep soaker bath, single vanity with stone benchtop and soft-close cabinetry, and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, over-sized shower with rainfall showerhead, double vanity with stone benchtop and soft-close cabinetry, and separate toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located downstairs and features toilet and single vanity with stone benchtop.
The home's stunning kitchen shares a large open plan with the home's living and dining areas. Features include:
- Timber-look flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Island bench with stone benchtop
- Breakfast bar seating x 4
- Smeg freestanding 900mm cooktop & oven - gas
- Smeg dishwasher
- Huge walk-in pantry
- Great storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living room shares an incredible space with the home's kitchen and dining, and features timber-look flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security mesh screens and access to the private outdoor entertaining area and back yard overlooking the private bushland aspect.
- Family room is located upstairs to enjoy a separate living space, this is the perfect space for the teenagers to entertain and features carpeted flooring and ducted air-conditioning.
- The covered outdoor entertaining area truly captures the tranquillity of the surrounding area. With its private and bushland aspect, this truly is the perfect place to just sit and relax while watching the kids play in the back yard.
- The secure double lock-up garage features single remote door, internal access and drive-thru roller-door to the side and back yard at the rear.
- 270m to local Child Care Centre
- 650m to Bus Stop – Albany Creek Road
- 1.8km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 4.5km to The Prince Charles & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 4.7km to St Pauls School
- 12.4km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.5km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $396.92pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.