This beautifully kept spacious lowset family home situated in McDowall's coveted Glendora Estate, sits on an elevated low maintenance block in a quiet street. With it's functional layout, spacious living areas & private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing family home is sure to impress.
- Located only meters from bushland reserve
- Massive 6.6kw solar power
- Ducted air-conditioning – 5 zones
- Fully renovated kitchen
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Fantastic outdoor living with private swimming pool
- Side access and space for caravan or boat
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's light-filled master bedroom featuring ensuite, carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, walk-in-robe, intercom and security mesh screens.
- Bedroom two is another large room featuring carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in-robes, intercom and security screens.
- Bedrooms three and four are also great size rooms featuring carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in-robes, intercoms and security screens.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, bath, modern single vanity with stone benchtop and soft-close cabinetry, and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, over-sized shower, modern his & hers double vanity with stone benchtop and soft-close cabinetry, and toilet.
The home's large and beautifully renovated kitchen shares an open plan with the living room. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Great storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room which is located at the front of the home and features tiled flooring and ducted air-conditioning, and is perfectly positioned to catch the morning sun.
- Living room shares an incredible open space with the home's kitchen. This light-filled room features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, security mesh screens and access to the private outdoor entertaining area.
- Dining room is conveniently located next to the kitchen and features tiled flooring and ducted air-conditioning.
- The covered outdoor entertaining area overlooks the amazing in-ground pool and features lighting, ceiling fan and alfresco roll-down blinds, it is truly a great place to relax in the privacy of your own back yard.
- The in-ground swimming pool is surrounded by Modwood decking and a great grassed area so you can really enjoy our amazing QLD summers.
- The secure double lock-up garage features remote doors, internal access and access to the outdoor entertaining area via glass sliding door.
- Water tank
- Two outdoor garden sheds
- 130m to Reserve entrance
- 430m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 800m to McDowall Shopping Village
- 1.7km to McDowall State School
- 2.3km to Northside Christian College
- 4km to The Prince Charles & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 11km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.1km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $575.59pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.