Without peer or rival, this convenient single level home offers the perfect place to start out or wind down. Set at the rear of the complex so as to have maximum privacy, peace & quiet & offering features others don't such as a large private courtyard, pool with BBQ area & a pet friendly complex. This villas' offerings are only matched by its central, yet secluded location.
- Quiet location set well back from street
- Open plan living
- Swimming pool and BBQ area in complex
- Pet friendly complex
- Great storage options
- Close to public transport
- McDowall State School catchment
This villa offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, build-in-robe, access to the 2-way bathroom and security screens.
- Bedrooms two and three both feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and security screens.
- Bathroom one is the home's main 2-way bathroom, accessible from both the master bedroom and hallway and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
The home's kitchen shares an open plan with the home's living area. Features include:
- Timber-look flooring
- 4 burner cooktop
- Good bench space and storage
- LG dishwasher
- Access to the rear courtyard
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living and dining areas share a great open plan with the home's kitchen and features timber-look flooring, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- The courtyard with covered sitting area provides a great private outdoor space to relax.
- The secure single lock-up garage features remote door, internal access and a huge storage area.
- The complex also features a great in-ground swimming pool and BBQ area so you can really enjoy our amazing QLD summers.
- 284m to Bus Stop – Old Northern Road
- 460m to McDowall State School
- 650m to Northside Christian College
- 900m to North West Private Hospital
- 1.2km to McDowall Shopping Village
- 3.7km to The Prince Charles & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.4km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $348.25pq approx.
- Strata rates: $648.25pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.