Arguably one of the prettiest street presences in all of Aspley Grove, this lovingly kept and renovated home boasts a spacious 750sqm block in one of the estate's most elevated positions. With an intuitive floorplan that will suit families of all ages this home will see high demand regardless of the market.
- Ultimate entertainer fusing indoor with outdoor
- Large flexible family floorplan
- Dual living areas
- Large flat block
- Blue chip locale
- Parks + walking tracks close by
- Low maintenance yard
- 5 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The palatial master located on the entry level is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting Panasonic air-conditioning, carpet flooring, gargantuan walk-in robe, sliding doors, security screens, down-lighting, ceiling fan and a well-appointed ensuite.
> Bedroom 2 enjoys ocean glimpses built-in robes, carpet flooring, standard + down-lighting, ceiling fans and sliding + sash windows with plantation shutters.
> Bedroom 3 enjoys built-in robes, carpet flooring, standard + down-lighting, ceiling fans and sash windows with plantation shutters.
> Bedroom 4 enjoys carpet flooring, standard lighting, ceiling fans and sash windows with plantation shutters.
> Bedroom 5/study is located at the front of the property featuring, sash windows with plantation shutters, carpet flooring and ceiling fan with built-in lighting.
- 3 bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the top level features floor-to-ceiling tiles, large shower, separate bath configuration, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, over-sized framed mirror, extractor/heat/light combo, towel rack, hand towel rack and separate powder room.
> The master ensuite located on the entry level features shower, large spa-bath, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, over-sized framed mirror, extractor, down + gallery lighting, towel hooks and toilet.
> Conveniently located on the entry level next to the laundry is the second bathroom features shower with detachable shower head, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, over-sized framed mirror, towel racks and separate toilet.
- Chefs kitchen which joins seamlessly to the main living, dining and entertaining areas of the home:
> Bosch 4 burner gas cooktop
> Bosch 600mm stainless-steel wall mounted oven
> Miele stainless-steel rangehood
> Bosch stainless-steel dishwasher
> 60mm stone benchtops
> 2PAC cabinetry
> Stainless-steel dual basin sink
> Tiled splash-back
> Extra-wide fridge cavity
> Pass window with security screens
- A multitude of living spaces:
> Located at the front of the property is the formal dining/sitting room bathed in natural light thanks to the many windows this house provides. Boasting a fire place, Panasonic air-conditioning, carpet flooring, combination of pendant + down-lighting, security mesh + screens, sash windows and plantation shutters.
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the back of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the split-level outdoor entertaining areas. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, boasting extra high ceilings, Panasonic air-conditioning, small boiler fire place, ceiling fan, oyster + down lighting, tiled flooring and large glass sliding doors with security screens allowing access to the outdoor entertaining areas.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the split-level covered patio/deck boasting a combination of tiles + stained decking, outdoor lighting complimented by the fully fenced low maintenance kid/pet friendly yard encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The gargantuan laundry located on the entry level features large dual wash tubs, Laminex bench tops, custom cabinetry, security screens and separate access to the yard + garage whilst also giving access to the second bathroom.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with an extra-wide 2 car garage featuring electric roller door, epoxy flooring, internal access and additional space for a further vehicles or caravan on the drive plus on street parking whilst also boasting electric front gate creating a secure compound.
- This property also features:
> Vacu-maid central system
> Garden shed
> Vulcan 260 gas hot water system
> Tonnes of storage cupboards
> Roof was repainted 18 months ago
- Amenities nearby:
> Public transport (bus stop) 303m
> Aspley state Primary School 694m
> Aspley hypermarket 1.13km
> Aspley State High School 2.16km
- Short drive to:
> Marchant park and walking tracks 1.6km
> Westfield Chermside 2.35km
> Public transport (train station Geebung) 3.89km
> CBD 11.5km
> Airport 11.7km
- Council rates: $569.59pq approx.
Make no mistake, we are selling this incredible family home so don't miss this weekend's first inspections!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.