This beautifully presented family home is a must to inspect. Situated in an elevated pocket of Everton Park on a generous 612sqm block, just moments to local shops, schools & public transport. With its enormous back yard & great private outdoor living, this wonderful family home could be just what you've been looking for!
- Elevated 612sqm block
- 4 good size bedrooms
- Hardwood timber frame and flooring
- Large entertainer's deck
- Spacious backyard with garden shed
- Huge garage with extra storage
- Great storage options
- Everton Park State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, build-in-robe and access to the main living.
- Bedrooms two and three both enjoy the sensational breezes from the home's elevated position and feature carpeted flooring and built-in-robes.
- Bedroom four looks out across the entertainer's deck and features carpeted flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
The kitchen occupies a large space with easy access to all areas of the home. Features include:
- Vinyl flooring
- 5 burner gas cooktop
- Good bench space and storage
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room located at the front of the home features polished timber flooring, ceiling fan, security screens and access to the front balcony via sliding glass door.
- Dining/sunroom sits adjacent the home's kitchen and is a versatile room that can be utilised as a dining area or a secondary living space featuring vinyl flooring, security screens and access to the large entertainer's deck.
- The large deck on the rear of the house overlooks the spacious back yard and is the perfect place to entertain friends and family or just sit and enjoy the natural beauty of the surrounding area.
- The huge secure double lock-up garage features internal access, large area currently occupied by with a pool table for entertainment, additional under house storage and private access to the back yard.
- 36m to Bus Stop – Felstead Road
- 820m to Everton Park State School
- 690m to local shops/supermarkets
- 700m to North West Private Hospital
- 1.2km to Teralba Park
- 1.8km to Brookside Shopping Centre
- 2.2km to Train Station - Mitchelton
- 8km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.5km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $451.25pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.