This beautifully kept family home situated in McDowall's coveted Glendora Estate, sits on an elevated low maintenance block in a quiet dead end street adjoining parkland reserve. With it's functional layout, spacious living & private outdoor entertaining, along with its proximity to local parks, reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing home is sure to impress.
- Private aspect surrounded by nature
- 4 good size air-conditioned bedrooms
- 6.6kw solar power with battery
- Resort style swimming pool
- Great outdoor entertaining area
- 4m high covered parking for boat or caravan
- Only meters from Reserve entrance
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's light-filled master bedroom and features carpeted flooring, walk-thru-robe with mirrored doors, ensuite, split system air-conditioning and security screens.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all great size rooms and feature carpeted flooring, built-in-robes, split system air-conditioning and security screens.
Two bathrooms + powder room
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom. Located upstairs, this bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, over-sized shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, single vanity and toilet.
The kitchen shares an open plan with the home's family room while overlooking the back yard and pool area. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Breakfast bar x3
- 4 element induction cooktop
- Miele dishwasher
- Large fridge cavity
- Good bench space and storage
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room is located at the front of the home, with an abundance of natural light flooding in through the floor to ceiling windows it features timber flooring, 4.75m vaulted ceiling, security screens.
- Family room shares an open space with the home's kitchen. With an amazing outlook over the resort style swimming pool and reserve beyond, it features timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, security screens and a security mesh door leading to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Dining room is a great size and sits adjacent the home's kitchen, featuring timber flooring and security screens.
- The outdoor entertaining area is accessed via the family room. Overlooking the beautiful resort style swimming pool and reserve, this covered entertaining area features lighting, outdoor power and great deal of privacy.
- The stunning in-ground swimming pool has a unique beach-style entry and water feature.
- The secure double lock-up garage features internal access, x1 remote entry door and built-in storage shelving.
- Located beside entrance to reserve
- 410m to Streisand Drive Park
- 440m to Bus stop – Beckett Road
- 660m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to McDowall State School
- 2km to Northside Christian College
- 2.2km to North West Private Hospital
- 4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.8km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $427.89pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.