This light-filled & breezy townhouse is located in the heart of Strathpine close to all amenities. Situated just moments to cinemas, restaurants, shopping, multiple public transport options including train station, private & public schools & Pine Rivers Park. This home has it all & provides all the conveniences of lifestyle living at your door step.
- Open plan living
- Two good size bedrooms
- Convenient study nook
- Private courtyard
- Good storage options
- Visitor parking available
- Moments' walk to Westfield Strathpine
- Close to parks & public transport
This townhouse offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's spacious master bedroom. This great size room features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, walk-in-robe, access to the home's large 2-way bathroom, security screens and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, built-in-robes with mirrored doors, security screens and roll-down blinds.
- Bathroom one is the home's large 2-way bathroom and features tiled flooring, over-sized walk-in shower, separate bath, single vanity with large mirror above and separate toilet.
The functional kitchen adjoins the home's dining area, features include:
- Tiled flooring
- 4 burner cooktop
- Good storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining area share a large open space with and features timber-look flooring, split system air-conditioning, security screen and access to the outdoor covered area and courtyard.
- Study nook is conveniently tucked in beside the home's kitchen.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The covered entertaining area is located off the home's dining area and opens out to the private courtyard.
- The secure single lock-up garage features remote entry door with and a large built-in storage cupboard.
- 200m to Bus Stop – Westfield Strathpine
- 380m to Train Station – Strathpine
- 600m to Pine Rivers Park
- 1.3km to St Paul's School
- 1.5km to Pine Rivers State School
- 3.4km to Les Hughes Sporting Complex
- 4.5km to USC Moreton Bay
- 15km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 17.7km to Brisbane CBD
- Strata rates: $407pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.