Immaculately crafted, impeccably finished and incredible outdoor entertaining spaces that take full advantage of the QLD climate. This house has literally everything you could think of, stylish bathrooms, bespoke kitchen and even an ultra-chic puppy shower! This home boasts so much class we can see the suburb being renamed to St Afford anyday now!
- 4 light-filled bedrooms:
> The master bedroom is perfect for those who enjoy their own space. Boasting city views, ensuite, extra-high ceilings, ornate cornicing, split-system air-conditioning, LED down-lighting, carpet flooring, walk-in-robe and combination of casement + sliding windows, security bars, venetian blinds, barn door and access to the garage + under house storage.
> Bedroom 2 boasts city views, Kelvinator air-conditioning, extra-high ceilings, ornate cornicing, carpet flooring, built-in-robe, LED down-lighting and sliding windows with venetian blinds.
> Bedroom 3 boasts city views, Kelvinator air-conditioning, extra-high ceilings, ornate cornicing, carpet flooring, built-in-robe, LED down-lighting and sliding windows with venetian blinds and security bars.
> Bedroom 4 boasts Kelvinator air-conditioning, extra-high ceilings, ornate cornicing, carpet flooring, freestanding robe, LED down-lighting and casement windows with venetian blinds and security bars.
- 2 chic bathrooms:
> The main bathroom features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, frameless walk-in shower with dual shower heads (detachable + raindrop), dual wall niches, separate freestanding bath configuration, dual custom concrete top mounted floating basin vanity with 20mm Caesarstone top, custom black tapware, large frameless mirror, towel hooks, extra-high ceilings, down lighting, extractor, planation shutters and toilet.
> The master ensuite features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, black framed walk-in shower with dual shower heads (detachable + raindrop), built-in shower seat/shelf, top mounted floating basin vanity with natural marble bench top, custom black tapware, large frameless mirror, towel rail, extra-high ceilings, down lighting, extractor and toilet.
- Chefs kitchen:
> 20mm Caesarstone benchtops
> Electric 4 burner glass cook top
> Stainless-steel 600mm wall oven
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Custom black dual basin sink
> Custom black tapware
> Laminex cabinetry with tonnes of storage
> Extra-wide fridge cavity – suitable for double door fridges
> Pass window to outdoor entertaining areas
> Pendant + LED down-lighting
> Built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled flooring
- A multitude of living spaces:
> The open plan main living/dining area located at the heart of the home flows effortlessly to the kitchen and out to the dual outdoor entertaining areas The extra-high ceilings add to the expansive nature of this home boasting city views, dual barn doors, ornate cornicing, LED down-lighting, tiled flooring.
> The sunroom located at the front of the home boasts city views, tiled flooring, LED down-lighting, sliding windows with venetian blinds.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze year-round with the dual indoor outdoor entertaining areas. From the enclosed elfresco capturing cool breezes overlooking the lush landscaped yard, featuring glass French doors allowing easy access from the living areas, LED down-lighting, fully bi-folding aluminium plantation shutters, natural stone travertine tiles, pass window with Caesarstone benchtop and power points, to the alfresco area featuring stained decking, sunken travertine fire pit that is perfect for open air entertaining, featuring outdoor lighting and access to yard with fully enclosed fence line making it perfect for kids and pets.
- Generous laundry featuring custom cabinetry with wash tub also boasting loads of bench + cupboard + hanging space as well as a pet washing bay with detachable shower head.
- Car accommodation is something this home boasts with a single car garage featuring electric tilt door, with tonnes of under house storage with additional parking for 4 cars thanks to the dual driveways.
- This home also features:
> NBN capable
> Large rainwater tank
> Town gas connected
> Large gas hot water system
> Dual driveways (Redwood St + Appleby Rd)
> Also known as 120 Appleby Road, Stafford Heights
Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop) 84m
> Stafford State School 410m
> Keong Park 470m
> Stafford City Shopping Centre 1.07km
> Kedron Brook Bike Paths 1.13km
> North West private Hospital 1.7km
> Prince Charles Hospital 1.7km
> St. Vincent's Private Hospital 1.7km
> Public transport ( Alderley train station ) 2.44km
> Chermside Shopping Centre 2.9km
> CBD 7.56km
> Airport 10.95km
- Council rates: $440.62pq approx.
The photos say it all, this home has enjoyed one of the best, if not the best renovations in Stafford, so move fast as our Gold Coast bound owner is selling!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.