This lowset cottage in a quiet cul-de-sac has been immaculately maintained by the investors and is the perfect place to relax, unwind and entertain. Within walking distance to shops, cafes, school, and the local park this home is second only to its position. A few special features;
> Good sized bedrooms with ceiling fan (2 with air-conditioning)
> Polished timber floors and recently updated carpet throughout
> Flexible sleepout
> Eat-in kitchen with nook
> Covered entertaining area
> Pool House & inground swimming pool
> Security system (tenant can arrange to monitor if they wish)
This beautiful home offers;
> 3 generous sized bedrooms plus a sunroom
- Master bedroom at the back of the home with built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, security bars to the windows, roll down blinds, carpeted floor, and air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 is located in the centre of the home offers a large 3 mirror door built-in wardrobe, curtains and roll down blinds, security bars to the windows, carpeted floors, and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 is located at the front of the home and could also be used as the master offering a built-in wardrobe, roll down blinds, security screens, carpeted floors, ceiling fan, and air-conditioning
- The sunroom is located at the entry to the home and joins to the lounge finished with security screens, roll down blinds, and carpeted floors
> 1.5 Bathrooms
- The main bathroom is central to the home and offers; shower over bath with support rail and adjustable shower rose, single vanity with cupboards and the toilet is separate
- The second toilet is located in the laundry to service the pool, entertainment area, and pool house
> Kitchen and dining with tiled floors and the air-conditioner positioned to flow into the lounge and sunroom. The dining area includes a ceiling fan and cupboard so well designed it looks like it is built-in and the kitchen has been finished with;
- 4 burner gas upright
- Open fridge space
- plenty of laminated cupboards and drawers
- Roll down blinds
- Magnetic screens
> Lounge with polished timber floors, curtains and blinds, and ceiling fan (the fireplace is non-functioning and designed for seamlessly hiding TV cables behind the wall).
> The pool house is detached from the home with access dual access points, security screens, curtains, and green carpet mating. While not legal height, this area has been used as a home office and a bedroom in the past.
> The large entertainment area has just been resurfaced and offers access to the pool house, laundry, yard, and pool areas.
> Tandem car accommodation with electric roller door
> In-ground saltwater pool with cover, monthly servicing included however tenant is to maintain the pool between services and pay for the cost of chemicals.
> Pets considered upon application
Homes like this do not come along often so move fast or risk missing out.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from http://www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!