You read right! Kedron State School catchment - in Wavell! Boasting city views and a charming street presence that will make you feel like you've escaped to San Francisco every night, this immaculately kept home boasts 2 levels of living, heaps of yard space and a rare position that so many covet.
- City + Mt Coot-tha views
- Rich timber flooring
- Quality kitchen appliances
- Huge entertaining possibilities
- Kedron State School catchment (one of only 4 streets)
- Walking + bike tracks close by
- Family friendly location
- 4 well-appointed bedrooms
> The master is located on the top level of the home and enjoys extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, Mitsubishi air-conditioning, carpet flooring, ceiling fan, curtains, bay sash windows, down-lighting, access to the front balcony and an ensuite.
> Bedrooms 2 + 3 located on the top level of the home features extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, Mitsubishi air-conditioning, carpet flooring, built-in-robe, ceiling fan, curtains and sash windows.
> Bedroom 4 located on the lower level of the home enjoys extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, Kelvinator air-conditioning, carpet flooring, ceiling fan, curtains, bay sash windows, down-lighting, access to the 2-way bathroom 3/ensuite.
- 3 bathrooms:
> The upstairs main bathroom features shower with detachable shower head, separate bath configuration, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel racks, extra-high ceilings, heater/extractor/light combo, sash windows with venetian blinds and separate powder room.
>The ensuite to the master bedroom located on the top floor features shower with detachable shower head, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel racks, extra-high ceilings, heater/extractor/light combo, sash windows with roller blinds and toilet.
> The downstairs 2-way bathroom/ensuite features shower with detachable shower head, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel racks, extra-high ceilings, heater/extractor/light combo and sash windows with roller blinds.
- A multitude of living spaces:
> The open plan main living/dining areas flow effortlessly to the kitchen and out to the top level covered outdoor entertaining area. The extra-high ceilings add to the expansive nature of the home, boasting Mitsubishi air-conditioning, rich timber flooring, sash windows, dual double French doors, venetian blinds, ceiling fan, dado railing and ornate cornicing.
> The rumpus room located on the lower level of the home features tiled flooring, access to the lower level covered outdoor entertaining area + yard, combination of oyster lighting, ornate cornicing, extra-high ceilings, sash windows, under stairs storage and access to the 2-way bathroom + laundry.
- Chefs kitchen which joins seamlessly to the main living, dining and entertaining areas of the home:
> Kleenmaid 600mm oven
> Kleenmaid 4 burner gas cooktop
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Bosch dishwasher
> Granite benchtop
> Dual basin stainless-steel sink
> Tiled splashback
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Extra-wide Fridge cavity space plumbed
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze year-round on the dual covered entertaining areas from the elevated deck capturing City + Mt. Coot-tha views as-well-as cool breezes, dual French doors allowing easy access from the living areas, outdoor lighting, stained decking and roll down café blinds to the second deck located directly under the top level deck that is perfect for open air entertaining, featuring outdoor lighting, roll down café blinds and access to the lower level rumpus room allowing you to enjoy the feeling of being outdoors no matter the weather.
- The large kid and pet friendly yard encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with access for 2 cars (tandem configuration) featuring electric roller door, internal access to the home.
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop – Pfingst Rd) 125m
> Wavell State High School 157m
> Maggs St Park 197m
> Kedron Brook Bike Paths 346m
> Local shops and cafes 491m
> O.L.A Primary School 602m
> Wavell State School 875m
> Westfield Chermside 1.6km
> Public transport (train station – Nundah) 2.26km
> Kidspace playground 2.29km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 8.00km
> CBD 8.03km
- Council rates: $734.20pq approx.
Immaculately looked after and extremely rare Kedron State School catchment, this home will be snapped up in no time.