This beautifully kept large family home situated in McDowall's coveted Glendora Estate, sits on an elevated low maintenance block in a quiet cul-de-sac. With it's functional layout, spacious living, private outdoor entertaining & great sized yard, along with its proximity to local parks, reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing home is sure to impress.
- Low maintenance 561sqm elevated block
- New carpets & freshly painted interior
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
- Multiple living areas to suit the whole family
- Security screens throughout
- Private covered outdoor entertaining area
- Secure fully fenced yard & garden shed
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's light-filled master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, walk-in-robe, ensuite, split system air-conditioning and a beautiful arched window.
- Bedrooms two and three are both good size rooms and feature carpeted flooring, built-in-robes, split system air-conditioning and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom four enjoys an incredible view out over the surrounding area from its elevated position and features carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom five is located on the ground floor. This room is ideal as a guest room or converted into a home office, featuring carpeted flooring and roll-down blinds.
Two bathrooms + powder room
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom. Located upstairs, this bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. It features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, toilet and single vanity.
The home's kitchen opens out to the home's family room and meals area. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Marble-look benchtops
- Breakfast bar x5
- Induction 4 burner cooktop
- Large fridge cavity
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining share a semi-combined space at the front of the home, it features carpeted flooring, roll-down blinds and access to the side yard via a glass sliding door.
- Family room shares a large open space with the home's meals area and kitchen. With an abundance of natural light, it features tiled flooring, roll-down blinds and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Upstairs is an additional living area, with carpeted flooring and large arched window, making for the perfect parents retreat or a kid's play room to hide the mess.
- The outdoor entertaining area is accessed via the family room. This very private covered area is a great place to sit and relax while enjoying the serenity of this secluded pocket of McDowall.
- The secure double lock-up garage features internal access, single remote garage door and access to the back yard.
- 148m to Bus Stop – Old Northern Road
- 430m to Reserve entrance
- 867m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.4km to McDowall State School
- 1.9km to Northside Christian College
- 2km to North West Private Hospital
- 4.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 5km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.8km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $420.55pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.