Located in the sought after Paramount Estate, investors, downsizers or first home buyers look no further, this lowset gem is ready & waiting for you. This single level family home is located in a quiet & peaceful cul-de-sac, yet only less then 1 minute from parkland & just 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside. If lifestyle, location & convenience is what your after here it is!!!
- Private 714sqm block with amazing outdoor living
- Vaulted ceilings up to 3m in main living
- Multiple living areas to suit the whole family
- Security screens throughout
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard & garden shed
- NBN connected
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's large master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, walk-thru-robe, ensuite, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedrooms two and three are both large rooms and enjoy views out over the lush back yard. They feature carpeted flooring, large built-in-robes and ceiling fans.
- Bedroom four is currently utilised as a home office and features carpeted flooring, built-in-shelves, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. It features tiled flooring, over-sized shower, single vanity and toilet.
The home's kitchen shares a large open space with the family room. With its amazing 3m high vaulted ceiling, its features include:
- Tiled flooring
- 4 burner cooktop
- Miele Dishwasher
- Large fridge cavity
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining share a large open space, combined with an abundance of natural light make you feel welcome as soon as you enter this beautiful family home.
- Family room shares an open plan with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, 3m high vaulted ceiling, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- The outdoor entertaining area is accessed via the family room. This very private covered area is surrounded by lush gardens and a spacious back yard. Truly the perfect place to enjoy the serenity of this secluded pocket of McDowall.
- The secure single lock-up garage features a large glass sliding door at the rear to allow covered access to the home and additional parking space out the front.
- 155m to Beckett Road Park
- 230m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 515m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to McDowall State School
- 2km to Northside Christian College
- 3.4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport"
- Council rates: $470.14pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.