With a bespoke design that fuses luxury style with lowset living, this home offers so much quality in a central locale and the best part - it's incredibly quiet. It would be easy to let the address fool you but with this home's secluded locale off the split road this home actually enjoys a far quieter position than most yet super central to train services and local shops.
- Quality finishes and fixtures
- Salt/chlorine swimming pool
- 2.55m high ceilings throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Solar panels with 6kw inverter
- Smart home tablet with app access
- Security alarm and video doorbell
- NBN connected
- Four bedrooms:
> The queen sized master bedroom located at the back of the home features an ensuite, custom walk-in robe, ceiling fan with built-in light, carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning, sliding windows with roller blinds and curtains.
> Bedroom 2 offers a queen size tilt away bed, carpet flooring, built-in robes with mirror sliding door, ducted air-conditioning, sliding windows with roller blinds and curtains.
> Bedroom 3 offers a queen size room, ceiling fan with built-in light, carpet flooring, custom cabinetry, ducted air-conditioning, sliding windows with roller blinds and curtains.
> Bedroom 4 located at the front of the home offers a single size tilt away bed, ceiling fan with built-in light, carpet flooring, custom wardrobe cabinetry, ducted air-conditioning, sliding windows with roller blinds and curtains.
- Two bathrooms:
> The ensuite bathroom offers dual basin vanity with plenty of storage, floor to ceiling porcelain rectified tiles, large vanity mirror, shower with a detachable and rain shower head, towel rack light, heater & extractor fan lighting and toilet.
> The main bathroom offers a single top mount basin vanity with cabinet storage, porcelain rectified tiles, vanity mirror, separate free standing bathtub, shower with detachable shower head, towel rack and a light/heater/extractor fan combo. Separate toilet with own wash basin and mirror.
> Stone island benchtop
> ILVE 4 burner electric cooktop
> ILVE oven
> ILVE rangehood
> Super silence series 6 dishwasher
> Dual basin stainless-steel sink
> Tiled splashback
> Slider window with roller blind
> Walk-in pantry
- An abundance of living space both inside and out:
> The large open plan main family/dining area flows effortlessly to the kitchen and out to the outdoor entertaining area. Featuring porcelain rectified tiled floors throughout, LED lighting, ducted air-conditioning, combination of block out curtains + roller blinds and large glass sliding doors to access the outdoor entertaining area.
> The second living area located at the front of the property features a large sliding window allowing natural light into the room, block out curtains, porcelain rectified gloss tile flooring, ceiling fan with built-in light and access to the rest of the living areas.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the swimming pool that flows from the covered patio boasting outdoor lighting, outdoor power points and Bali styled gazebo. All this teamed up with the private fully fenced yard encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The separate laundry features wash tub with plenty of storage and access to the yard.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with access for 2 vehicles thanks to a dual lockable garage with electric door also boasting internal access.
- Amenities near by:
> Kid Space Parkland 2km
> Public Transport 300m
> St. Kevin's Primary School 850m
> Geebung Sate School 1km
> Chermside Shopping centre 2.9km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 12.1km
> CBD 15.9km
- Council rates: $348.25pq approx.
Homes like this are in extremely high demand, don't wait because you will miss out.