Boasting classic Queenslander charm this dual living home is the perfect place to relax and unwind with the bonus of being within walking distance to transport and shops!
Lovingly renovated this double gable Queenslander offers so much space matched only by its central locale in true walking distance to Kedron Brook, bike paths, parkland and the busway.
> Dual living with separate entrances
> Modern kitchens & bathrooms
> Exceptional location with great transport options
> Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
> Covered outdoor areas
> Large low maintenance yard
Spanning 2 levels this fantastic home offers:
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Classic Queenslander charm such as VJ's
- Spacious lounge with study area
- Spacious dining at the back of the home opening to the back deck and overlooked by the kitchen
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, 4 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven and rangehood plus plenty of cupboard space
> The kitchen's French doors flow effortlessly out to the huge entertainers' deck overlooking the spacious backyard and also features 2 stainless steel ceiling fans
- 2 spacious bedrooms
> Bedroom 1 featuring split system air-conditioning, polished timber floors and a walk-through wardrobe to the ensuite plus access to the front porch
> Bedroom 2 features a box unit air-conditioning, polished timber floors plus a built-in wardrobe
- 2 bathrooms
> Ensuite to bedroom 1 features shower, single vanity and toilet
> Main bathroom keeps consistent with the old-time era with timber vanity, ornate tapware, shower over bath while being positioned at the back of the home perfect for entertaining
- Laundry – is in a separate room off the downstairs entertainment area with easy access to the yard
This is where this home truly comes into its own, with a separate retreat featuring;
- Separate access from the front courtyard straight into the spacious open plan lounge
- 2 spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning to 1 room and built-in wardrobes to both rooms
- Huge Kitchen and dining area opening to the downstairs entertainment area with direct access to the yard
- Fully functional kitchen with 4 burner electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher, rangehood and plenty of cupboard/bench space
- 1 Bathroom with seamless glass shower, timber vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and chic edging tiles
There is also a single carport plus plenty of space for kids and pets to play.
With such a rare offering of dual living, this will surely be in high demand so move today to book your before, during or after-hours inspection.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!