This light-filled & breezy apartment is located in a quiet and secluded pocket of Taigum. The well appointed 3 bed, 2 bath apartment features secure car parking and swimming pool. Situated close to parks, recreational facilities, shopping and public transport options, it has it all & provides all the conveniences of lifestyle living at your door step.
- Convenient location
- Large open plan living
- Great size balcony with outlook
- Beautiful swimming pool in complex
- Moments' walk to public transport
- Close to parks & shops
This unit offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. This good size room features ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and large built-in-robe.
- Bedrooms two and three both feature carpeted flooring, ceiling fans and large built-in-robes. Bedroom three also has direct access to the huge balcony.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, large shower, single vanity and toilet.
The well-appointed kitchen shares a large open plan with the lounge and dining areas. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- 4 burner cooktop
- Double sink
- Good storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining rooms share a huge open space with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, 2.5m high ceiling, split system air-conditioning and access to the large balcony at the front of the home.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades. The large, covered balcony is located off the home's lounge room. This spacious outdoor living area is ideal for enjoying our beautiful QLD lifestyle from the comfort of your own home.
- Beautiful in-ground swimming pool is great for the kids to swim and play or just to cool off in summer.
- The secure single lock-up garage features remote entry door. There are numerous 'guest' parking spots available with an abundance of 'on street' parking as well.
- 40m to Bus Stop – Handford Road
- 225m to Jagera Circuit Park
- 320m to Taigum Village Shopping Centre
- 375m to Hawks Sporting Club
- 850m to The Emily Seebohm Aquatic Centre
- 1.1km to Taigum State Primary School
- 1.3km to Taigum Square Shopping Centre
- 1.7km to Train Station - Carseldine
- 9km to Brisbane domestic airport
- 14.2km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $415.96pq approx.
- Strata rates: $804.16pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.