This incredible executive family home encapsulates the true essence of grandeur living, this is the home you've been waiting for. Set in a highly sought after part of McDowall. Only minutes from McDowall SS, a short drive to Westfield Chermside & in true walking distance to acres of bush land, parkland, play grounds, bike paths & walking trails & moments' to local shops.
> Low maintenance elevated & private 660m2 block
> High-set family home with ground level dual living capability
> Five extra large bedrooms with built-in-robes
> Multiple large living areas to accommodate the whole family
> Ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, intercom & security system
> Two large incredible private outdoor living areas
> 5kw solar power, water tank with pump & great storage
> McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's sprawling master suite. This light-filled parents' retreat is located upstairs and features carpeted flooring, large ensuite, walk-in-wardrobe, ducted air-conditioning and large living space surrounded by a stunning bay window.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all impressively large rooms and feature carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning and built-in-wardrobe.
- Bedroom five is conveniently located downstairs. This large room features carpet flooring, ducted air-conditioning and built-in-wardrobe.
- Study is located on the ground floor between the formal lounge and the rest of the living areas. This large room can easily accommodate 2 full workstations and features, carpeted flooring and ducted air-conditioning and is currently used as an additional large formal dinning space.
- Bathroom one, the home's main bathroom is located upstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity with and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master suite, featuring tiled flooring, over-sized shower, his & hers double vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is the home's convenient downstairs bathroom and laundry. This huge bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity, toilet, concealed laundry with storage and access to the side of the house.
The beautiful, centrally located kitchen shares a huge open plan with the home's family room and meals area. Features include;
- Tiled flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Walk-in pantry
- Large plumbed fridge cavity
- Abundance of storage and bench space
- Breakfast bar seating x7
- LG dishwasher
- Double sink with insinkerator
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The large light-filled formal lounge is located at the front of the home. With an airy open plan, it features carpeted flooring and ducted air-conditioning.
- Family room shares a huge open space with the home's kitchen and meals area and features a beautiful bay window, tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning and access to the home's largest of two private undercover entertainment areas and backyard.
- Rumpus room, also located downstairs offers yet another separate living area and features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning and access to the homes 2nd private covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Living room is a large, light-filled space at the top of the stairs that features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, beautiful arched window that looks out over the tree-lined street and access to the Juliet balcony.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades. This amazing home features two covered outdoor entertaining areas.
- The first and very private, covered outdoor space overlooks the beautifully landscaped back yard and spa, has space enough for both sitting and dining areas.
- The second covered outdoor entertaining area runs off the home's rumpus room and is the perfect place for a private outdoor dining experience or a great secure place for the kids to play.
- The double lock-up garage features single remote garage door, wall-length built-in storage nooks and cupboards with a cavity for an additional fridge.
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that McDowall has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 95m to Streisand Drive Park
- 350m to Reserve entrance
- 480m to Bus Stop – Old Northern Road
- 980m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.7km to McDowall State School
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.2km to Northside Christian College
- 2.6km to North West Plaza Shopping Mall
- 4.4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 5km to Westfield Chermside
- 11km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.