Unique in every sense of the word, this bespoke home offers luxe farmhouse inspired style across a sprawling design, whilst offering so many features not seen in other homes. In this quiet street the quality of finish & attention to detail is immediately evident. What isn't so obvious is the rare triple garage & extra parking that allows trailers, tinnies, caravans & more.
- Level 860sqm block in quiet tree lined cul-de-sac
- Exquisitely renovated double brick family home with wood burning fireplace
- 6.4kw solar power with 5kw inverter, security cameras
- Amazing outdoor entertaining & built-in BBQ
- Beautiful in-ground pool with waterfall
- Triple garage with workshop/home office & storage
- Parking for boat or caravan or toys
- Extremely high speed internet
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, huge renovated ensuite, his & hers walk-in-wardrobe, ceiling fan and wall mounted mirror.
- Bedroom two is flooded with natural light through the stunning arched window and features carpeted flooring, walk-in-wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- Bedrooms three and four feature carpeted flooring, walk-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Bedroom five is located on the ground floor and is currently utilised as a home office. Entering through beautiful glass French doors, this room features timber flooring, built-in-wardrobe, ceiling fan, hardwired internet and plantation shutters.
- Bathroom one, the home's main bathroom is located upstairs and features tiled flooring, shower with rainfall showerhead, separate children's bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom. This stunningly renovated bathroom features tiled flooring, large wet-room style shower, deep-soaker free standing bath, custom vanity with timber benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs. This tastefully presented bathroom features tiled flooring, walk-in shower, custom single vanity with timber benchtop and toilet.
The stunning recently renovated country farmhouse kitchen combines finishes of the highest quality with functionality to produce a true masterpiece. Sharing an open plan the home's meals area, it's features include;
- Timber flooring
- White American oak timber benchtops
- Matching chefs island bench
- Soft-close cabinetry with LED back lights
- Walk-in pantry with glass French doors
- Quality Smeg appliances
- Custom 900mm freestanding oven and gas 5 burner cooktop
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- Dual butlers sink
- Huge double fridge cavity
- Abundance of storage and bench space
- USB ports
- Plantation shutters
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The stunning formal lounge and dining room share a large combined space and features 2.5m high ceilings, timber flooring, beautiful brickwork wood burning fireplace and plantation shutters.
- Family room is well positioned beside the home's kitchen and meals area, and the amazing outdoor entertaining area. It features timber flooring, 2.5m high ceilings, ceiling fan, plantation shutters and French doors leading to both the kitchen and back yard.
- Study nook is quietly tucked away at the top of the stairs and features carpeted flooring, hardwired internet and access to the front Juliet balcony.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades. This amazing home features two covered outdoor entertaining areas.
- The tiled in-ground swimming pool is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and large entertainers deck making it the perfect place to enjoy the hot summer days.
- Elevated sun deck resides directly beside the swimming pool where you can enjoy the shade under the sail, or sit around the pot-belly fireplace on a cold night.
- The large covered outdoor entertaining area off the home's family room looks out over the fully fenced yard and pool area. It features a built-in BBQ area with stainless steel BBQ.
- The large, renovated laundry features handmade Italian wood-like tiled flooring, custom double wash tubs, timber benchtop, soft-close cabinetry, plantation shutters and access to the yard.
- Triple lock-up garage features two remote garage doors, large storage room and a second office or workshop.
- The expansive concreted driveway has space enough for a large boat, caravan or additional vehicles.
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that Bridgeman Downs has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 106m to Bus Stop – Graham Road
- 730m to Aspley Hornets Football Club
- 1.3km to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
- 2.4km to Train Station – Carseldine
- 4.2km to Westfield Chermside
- 4.4km to St Paul's School
- 4.4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 11.7km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 12.7km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $379.47pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.