With a rare 2 master bedrooms upstairs and downstairs, this huge family home spans 2 levels and will suit any family make up. Having enjoyed a clever and chic renovation it is the perfect place to get into the market with nothing to do, but options for the future still at your fingertips.
- The ultimate entertainer
- Perfect for multigenerational families
- 4Kw solar system and solar hot water
- Colossal Italian crystal chandelier
- Tranquil gardens with numerous fruit trees
- Quality Miele kitchen appliances
- Parks, reserve and walking tracks on your door step
- Air-conditioning throughout
- 5 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The palatial king-sized master suite is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting Panasonic ducted air-conditioning, carpet flooring, walk-in robe, large built-in robe, sliding windows, blockout roller blinds, down-lighting and an appointed ensuite.
> Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 enjoy sizeable built-in-robes, carpet flooring, down-lighting, ducted air-conditioning and sliding windows with blockout roller blinds.
> Bedroom 5 located on the entry level enjoys engineered timber flooring, mirror faced built-in-robe, Fujitsu split-system air-conditioning, recessed down-lighting and sliding windows with security mesh plus its very own ensuite.
- 4 bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the top level features shower, separate bath configuration, single basin vanity with plenty of storage and bench space, over-sized framed mirror, down-lighting, extractor fan, tiled flooring, sliding windows, towel rack and separate toilet.
> The master ensuite located on the top level features tile flooring, shower, corner spa-bath, double basin vanity with plenty of storage, over-sized framed mirror, over vanity lights, down-lighting, extractor fan, sliding windows, towel rack and toilet.
> The second bathroom located on the entry level features tiled flooring, shower, single basin vanity with storage, framed mirror, towel rack, down-lighting and toilet.
> The second ensuite located on the entry level features floor-to-ceiling tiles, walk-in shower with dual shower heads (detachable + rain drop) and wall cavity shelving, double vanity with soft closing draws, large framed mirror, heated ladder towel rack, hand towel rack, toilet and louvre windows with security mesh.
- Chefs kitchen which joins seamlessly to the main living, dining and entertaining areas of the home:
> MIELE 4 burner stainless-steel gas cooktop
> MIELE stainless-steel wall mounted oven
> MIELE stainless-steel rangehood
> MIELE semi-integrated dishwasher
> 20mm stone bench-top
> An abundance of storage maximising, soft-close cabinetry
> Stainless-steel dual under mount basin sink
> Glass splash-back
> Appliance cupboard with roller door
> Extra-wide fridge cavity
> LED down-lighting
- A multitude of living spaces:
> Located at the front of the property is the formal dining/sitting room bathed in natural light thanks to the bay and sliding windows. This space also features engineered timber flooring, pendant lighting, Fujitsu split-system air conditioning, double bifold doors and curtains.
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the back of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the outdoor entertaining area and tranquil garden. This light-filled space adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring Fujitsu split-system air-conditioning, dimmable down-lights, tile flooring, combination of roller + venetian blinds, sliding windows and large glass sliding doors.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the large outdoor patio, boasting a VERGOLA louvre roof system with automatic weather sensor, outdoor tile flooring, outdoor lighting and gated balcony balustrading with a tile/stepping stone pathway leading up through the tranquil gardens to a fish pond with built-in water feature, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle. The gardens also boast a variety of edible trees that include mangoes, pomegranates, feijoas, mandarins, guavas, lemons, limes, bananas and curry leaves.
- Car accommodation for 1 with the other half of the double garage being converted into a home office with Panasonic split-system air-conditioning, sliding windows with security mesh and external access. Both spaces featuring electric roller door and internal access.
- This property also features:
> NBN connected (FTTP)
> 4kw solar system with DELTA Solivia 5.0 Inverter
> Multitude of storage cupboards
> Garden shed
> Storage cupboard in garage
> 2 water tanks with pumps (2000L & 4000L)
> 4 gas bottles connected
> Rheem solar hot-water system
> Landscaped gardens
> LED lighting throughout
> Central Vacu-Maid vacuum system
> Panacom intercom system
> Avolution home security system
- Amenities nearby:
> Public transport (bus stop) 200m
> Martindale park and walking tracks 254m
> Aspley State Primary School 1.4km
> Craigslea Primary & High 1.6km
> Aspley Hypermarket 2.5km
> Aspley State High School 4.1km
> Chermside Shopping Centre 4.2km
> Public transport (train station Geebung) 5.5km
> Public transport (train station Carseldine) 5.9km
> Airport 14.2km
> CBD 14.7km
- Council rates: $515.27pq approx.
Move fast! Our downsizing owners are ready to rock and roll and will not delay!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.