This beautifully kept large family home situated in a tightly held pocket of Bridgeman Downs & sits on an elevated block in a quiet street surrounded by parkland reserve. With it's functional layout, spacious living & private outdoor entertaining, along with its proximity to local parks, reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing home is sure to impress.
- 880sqm block backing onto reserve in private & quiet location
- Side access for boat, caravan or additional car
- Potential for dual living with 2 bed & 1 bath downstairs
- Six air conditioned bedrooms spread across both levels
- Multiple living to accommodate the whole family
- Amazing enclosed outdoor living space
- New carpets and freshly painted interior
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, ensuite, walk-in-wardrobe, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and private tree top view.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all good size rooms featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobes, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and private tree top views.
- Bedroom five located on the ground floor features carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom six also located on the ground floor and is currently utilised as a home office. This good size room features tiled flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Bathroom one, the home's main bathroom is located upstairs and features tiled flooring, shower with detachable showerhead, separate bath, single vanity, views over the bushland reserve and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the renovated ensuite to the master bedroom. This bathroom features tiled flooring, over-sized shower with rainfall and detachable showerheads, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles, views over the bushland reserve and toilet.
- Bathroom three conveniently located downstairs features tiled flooring, over-sized shower with detachable showerhead, single vanity with soft-close cabinetry and toilet.
The large, open kitchen is perfectly positioned to cater to all areas of the home while looking out over the private back yard and reserve. Features include;
- Tiled flooring
- Induction cooktop
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Miele dishwasher
- Dual sink with extendable tap
- Large fridge cavity
- Abundance of storage and bench space
- Open plan with meals and family room
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The formal lounge at the front of the home and features carpeted flooring and beautiful vaulted ceiling.
- Family room is well positioned beside the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and access to the enclosed outdoor living area.
- Formal dining or study area is positioned between the formal lounge and family rooms and features carpeted flooring with an open plan.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades.
- The amazing enclosed outdoor living area is a great space to spend time outdoors while escaping the usual discomforts. Closed in all sides and accessible from the family room, meals area and laundry, this great outdoor space features polished concrete flooring, floor-to-ceiling fly screens, roll down blinds, outdoor power and ceiling fan.
- Beyond the enclosed outdoor living area is a quiet spot to sit and enjoy the sunshine in the private backyard, merely meters away from kilometres of bushland reserve.
- Double lock-up garage features a single remote garage door and a large built-in storage cupboard.
- The property also has double side gate access for boat, caravan or additional vehicles.
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that Bridgeman Downs has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 200m to bushland reserve entrance
- 695m to local shops
- 726m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 2.5km to McDowall State School
- 3km to Northside Christian College
- 3.1km to North West Private Hospital
- 4.5km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 5km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.8km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.4km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $477.74pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.