Located in a highly sought after pocket of Stafford Heights, this great family home offers potential galore and tremendous opportunity to add value. Located on a corner block with two street frontage, the options are endless. Within close proximity to shops, schools and public transport, it's only 8.3km form Brisbane CBD this is a must to inspect.
- 635sqm corner block
- Two street frontage
- Amazing potential
- Hardwood timber frame & flooring
- Workshop in garage
- Abundance of storage options
- Additional living downstairs (not quite legal height)
- 1.3km to Queen of Apostles Catholic Primary School
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's light-filled master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring and built-in-robe.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring and built-in-robe.
- Bedroom three is a good size room also with carpeted flooring.
One bathroom + two toilets
- The home's bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Downstairs is the conveniently located second toilet with single vanity.
The kitchen adjoins the home's living and dining room while looking out over the back yard. Features include:
- Vinyl flooring
- Freestanding cooktop & oven
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living and dining share a large open space next to the kitchen and features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and access to the front sunroom via French doors.
- Downstairs multipurpose room is ideal for a second living area or additional storage.
- The secure double lock-up garage features one remote garage door, huge storage area and workshop space.
- 191m to Bus Stop – Appleby Road
- 305m to Rode Road Shopping Centre
- 480m to Rode Road Dog Park
- 605m to Raven Street Reserve entrance
- 1.4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 2.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 8.3km to Brisbane CBD
- 10.9km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $500.85pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.