The perfect home located in one of Wavell's most family-friendly streets.
If you're looking for space, storage and location all wrapped up in a brilliant house that is ready to enjoy your life, then this home is the one you've been waiting to view. Spread over two levels, this home maximises every inch of space dedicated to relaxation, entertaining, or working and all you'll have to do is watch the gardener take care of the beautifully manicured lawn and hedges.
> Four good sized bedrooms with robes
> Covered deck with external access
> Polished timber & tiled floors in high traffic & living areas
> Internal & external stairs
> 5KW solar power included
> Fully fenced yard with mowing and hedging included
> Workshop + camper trailer storage
> Pets upon application
This quiet and super friendly street one of Wavell's best kept secrets, with beautiful homes from end to end along with great residents that live inside them. You have the chance to be part of this little close-knit community.
Spanning 2 levels this home offers
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 with built-ins and ceiling fans (master with air-conditioning, block-out blinds)
- 2 bathrooms
> The main bathroom, located upstairs features shower over bath, vanity with two doors and three drawers storage, large mirror with light and a combo exhaust/heater
> The second bathroom, located downstairs offers a large glass and chrome shower, freestanding vanity with mirrored cabinet and access to bedrooms 4 and 5
- Kitchen overlooking the deck and living area, the modern kitchen provides a large amount of storage and bench space.
> Black-fleck benches with breakfast bar
> 4 Burner gas cooktop & stainless steel splashback
> Electric oven
> Huge family size pantry
> Microwave space
Multiple living areas
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen features polished timber floors, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and access directly to the large covered outdoor area
- Covered deck is accessed via the double doors from the kitchen or the external stairs. Large enough to have a large table and lounge setting the private deck offers views across the manicured back yard
- Balcony accessed from the dining area is the perfect space to watch the afternoon bike gang patrol the street as the afternoon sets across Wavell
- Downstairs the rumpus room is oversized and will fit the largest group of families and friends. Through the double doors, you'll have access to the second outdoor entertaining area
- The patio area downstairs is directly accessed via the rumpus and provides the perfect place to score the backyard cricket or provide refreshments to the players after the match
- Winter will never look the same again with the use of the outdoor fire pit area. Marshmallows and a warm brew by the fire (BYO firepit) will create memories for years to come
- Overlooking the private front yard, the patio is a great place to relax of an afternoon
- Laundry is light and light-filled and offers storage and cabinet space with direct access outside to the clothes-line
- Workshop can be accessed via the house or through a roller door to the garage/area and is fully secure
-Trailer space is uncovered and accessed via the garage and could be used to store a range of watersports or camping trailers.
- Understair storage provides additional space to store items like the Christmas tree
- Double remote garaging
- Solar electricity installed
- 2500L water tank with pump for watering the backyard
- Timber blinds will be replaced with new white blinds
Regular lawn mowing and hedge trimming are included. Watering and weed removal is that of the tenant.
How to book & inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!