Located in the much sought after Wineries Estate this lovingly kept home is situated on an elevated block at the end of a quiet treelined street. With space for the whole family & set within a whisper quiet family-friendly locale, whilst also offering exceptional convenience in close proximity to shops, parks & public transport options, this beautifully presented home has it all.
- Architecturally designed home, stone facade construction, cypress framed
- Private 845sqm block with fruit trees mandarin, peach & mulberry
- Highspeed HFC NBN internet connection
- Multiple living to accommodate the whole family
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area & fully fenced yard with chicken coop
- 4.2 kw solar power and solar hot water, in-ground swimming pool & water tank
- Shed/workshop with car accommodation, work bench, power & water
- Side access for caravan, boat or trailer
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's large, light-filled master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, ensuite, walk-in-wardrobe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom three is a great size room featuring carpeted flooring, walk-in-robe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom four is another great size room featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobe, ceiling fan and access to the home's 2-way main bathroom.
- Bedroom five is located on the ground floor and is currently utilised as a home office. This good size room features tiled flooring and air-conditioning.
- Bathroom one is the home's main 2-way bathroom is located upstairs and features tiled flooring, semi-frameless shower with rainfall showerhead, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. This spacious bathroom features tiled flooring, shower with rainfall showerhead, single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The large, open kitchen is perfectly positioned to cater to all areas of the home while looking out over the private entertaining area and in-ground swimming pool. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- 4 burner gas cooktop
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Walk-in pantry
- USB ports
- Miele dishwasher
- Dual sink
- Servery to outdoor covered entertaining area
- Abundance of storage and bench space
- Open plan with family room
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The formal lounge and dining rooms share a large, combined space on the ground floor and feature carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and a beautiful high vaulted ceiling up to 3.8m.
- Family room is well positioned beside the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, security screens and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Rumpus is another large room perfectly suited for entertaining, featuring tiled flooring split system air-conditioning, built-in bar with space for a bar fridge, high vaulted ceiling up to 3.7m and flows effortlessly out to the large outdoor covered entertaining area and in-ground swimming pool.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades. This amazing home features:
- The large covered outdoor entertaining area is accessible from both the home's family and rumpus rooms and conveniently positioned adjacent to the home's in-ground salt-water pool. This is truly the perfect place for people who love spending time outdoors in the privacy of their own home.
- Large shed/workshop comes complete with built-in work bench, roller door for vehicle access, power and water. Perfect for working on that project or storing all the "toys".
- Double lock-up garage features remote garage doors, internal access and built-in storage areas.
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that Carseldine has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 184m to Bus Stop – Graham Road
- 735m to Aspley Hornets Football Club
- 1km to Carseldine Central Shopping Mall
- 1.3km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 2.4km to Train Station - Carseldine
- 4.2km to Westfield Chermside
- 4.4km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 11.8km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 12.8km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $361.50pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.