This post war home is now ready for tenancy. The home is only second to its location; walking distance to Aspley East State Primary School, Aspley State High School, childcare centres, parks, cafés, restaurants and bus services.
> Bedrooms are good sizes
> Large light-filled lounge room
> Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
> Modern kitchen
> Bathroom with bath & separate toilet
> Bar and rumpus room
> Secure garage with internal access
> Low maintenance back yard
This home offers;
- Recently renovated kitchen with ceasar stone benchtops, plenty of cupboards and drawers plus wine rack, 1.5 stainless steel sink, Kleenmaid electric cooking including 4 burner cook top, rangehood and oven plus a new LG Direct Drive dishwasher.
- Large air-conditioned lounge and dining opening to the front porch with internal stairs to access the rumpus and garage
- 3 spacious bedrooms
> Master bedroom with large built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, carpet floors and white timber venetian blinds.
> second and third bedrooms have free-standing wardrobes, ceiling fans, new carpet and white timber venetian blinds
- Bathroom with single vanity plus a separate shower and bath, toilet located separately
- Internal laundry located next to the kitchen at the back to the home with easy access to the deck and yard and offering plenty of cupboards and bench space.
- Covered deck at the back of the home perfect for a summer
- Rumpus room (not legal height) downstairs with kitchen sink and bar area with internal access
- Single remote lock up garage with storage cupboards (small car) with internal access
- NBN ready all you need to do is arrange a connection. There is also an alarm fitted to the house, currently not is use however the tenant can arrange their own connection and monitoring.
- Fence and flat block perfect to play cricket, kick a ball or just run around with the family pet.
Do not wait! This home will be snapped up quick, call today to arrange your inspection.
How to book & inspect this property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!