Situated at the top of Kirby Road, you'll love watching the planes line up over the bay from this original style home. Full of fun character features from yesteryear boating high ceilings, big rooms and loads of light combined with the position that captures the breeze.
- Stunning Views across to Brisbane airport & the bay
- Oversized living room full of natural light
- High vantage point to capture the breezes
- Flexible rooms to relax or entertain
- Eat-in kitchen with loads of storage
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard
- Downstairs storage area
Level 1 features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes (master with split-system air-conditioner)
- 2 bathrooms
> Main bathroom located on level 1 features a large walk-in shower, vanity, storage and separate toilet and basin
> Level 2 (located downstairs) features a shower and separate toilet perfect for a shower after the gym or yard work
- There are multiple living areas including a large sunroom that stretches across the front of the home and would be the perfect place for a home office, reading area, or yoga space
- Living area features a large split-system air-conditioner and the room is itself is oversized and light-filled with sliding glass doors between the sunroom, multi-purpose room and the open-plan eat-in kitchen
- The study/multi-purpose room is the perfect addition to this home and this ultra-flexible space could be used as a TV room, playroom, entertaining space or just a quiet place to relax and unwind
- The large eat-in kitchen was recently updated and features
> Well designed kitchen and storage
> Electric freestanding cooking
> Loads of additional pantry storage
> Access to the covered entertaining area
> Wall air-conditioner unit
> Loads of storage display cabinets
Level 2 features:
- Multiple storage areas that are the perfect combination of secure and accessible
- Bathroom including a large walk-in shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Laundry area with loads of under-house drying space
- Double car accommodation
- Fully Fenced yard
- NBN Ready (check with your provider for additional details)
- Storage area has garage style door
- Security Screens (to allow for cross breeze)
- Laundry and outside hills-hoist
Available now, this large home is one you've got to inspect if you're looking for space, storage and all the comforts.
How to book & inspect this property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!