Situated in walking distance to Studley Park, this neat as a pin post-war home offers an immediate place to live with huge potential long term. The only thing better than a big yard for the kids is a huge deck overlooking it and this home ticks both boxes!
- 5kW solar system with 15 panels
- Huge 736sqm block
- North/South facing aspect
- Expansive under house storage
- Schools and parks close by
- Rich timber flooring
- Stainless-steel appliances
- 3 bedrooms:
> The master is a light-filled space offering rich timber flooring, combination of curtains + roller blinds, Fujitsu air-conditioning, oyster lighting, built-in-robe, sliding windows and extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing.
> Bedroom 2 features rich timber flooring, combination of curtains + venetian blinds, oyster lighting, sliding windows and extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing.
> Bedroom 3 features rich timber flooring, venetian blinds, oyster lighting, built-in-robe, casement windows and extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing.
> The well-appointed main bathroom located in the heart of the home features a shower with detachable showerhead, single basin glass topped vanity with plenty of storage, large frameless vanity mirror, towel rail, toilet, down-lighting and extractor.
- Kitchen features:
> Baumatic 4 burner gas cook top
> Westinghouse stainless-steel 600mm oven
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Asko stainless-steel dishwasher
> Dual basin stainless-steel sink
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Stone benchtops
> Laminex cabinetry
> Tiled splash-back
> Venetian blinds
> Casement windows
> The lounge flows effortlessly to the kitchen/dining and through to the outdoor entertaining area. Featuring rich timber flooring, split-system air-conditioning, extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, picture rails, casement windows, venetian blinds, down-lighting, and with access to the front landing offers a seamless flow of living space.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the deck giving you views over the huge kid/pet friendly yard and joins seamlessly to the kitchen and living areas encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Secure car accommodation for 2 cars thanks to the lock up garage with tonnes of under house storage.
- Amenities near by:
> Studley Park 140m
> Public transport (bus stop – Pfingst Rd) 230m
> Local shops and cafes 434m
> O.L.A Primary School 534m
> Wavell State School 591m
> Westfield Chermside 1.1km
> Kedron Brook Bike Paths 1.23km
> Wavell State High School 1.4km
> Kidspace playground 1.5km
> Public transport (train station – Nundah) 2.2km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 7.35km
> CBD 9km
- Council rates: $471.58pq approx.
Whether you rent out, remove or renovate even further, this property is a real no brainer for any savvy buyer.