Don't miss the opportunity to rent this brilliant family home with a great family-friendly floorplan. The very tidy home is located in one of McDowall's best crescents and is low maintenance by design it's also been built high on the block to capture the breezes and take full advantage of the stunning Queensland weather.
> Large formal lounge & dining room
> Air-conditioned open plan kitchen & living room
> Master bedroom with walk-thru wardrobe, ensuite & air-conditioning
> Kitchen with loads of storage & breakfast bar
> Remote garages with internal access
> Security screens throughout
> Fully fenced low maintenance yard
Recently purchased by an investor, this home is the perfect place for the family looking to for a long-term rental. This home is within walking distance to everything that McDowall has to offer from multiple early learning facilities through to McDowall State School and a range of beautiful parks.
This single-story brick home features;
- 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, carpet, security screens and ceiling fans (master with air-conditioning, walk-in robe & ensuite)
- 2 bathrooms
> The ensuite features a glass shower recess, large vanity with storage, large mirror and toilet.
> The main bathroom features a large glass shower, vanity with storage, large mirror and a full-size bath
- The entrance allows for the easy use of both formal and casual living areas. Through the archway, the formal area wraps around the outside of the house. Featuring curtains, security screens, carpet and a fireplace.
- The open-plan casual living and kitchen allow for easy flow to the covered outdoor area. The tiled living area features a large skylight bathing the area in natural light, a large split-system air-conditioner, security screens and curtains.
- The kitchen is well laid out with located between the formal and casual living areas. Overlooking the outdoor area this kitchen features loads of storage, a large pantry, dishwasher, electric wall oven, glass cooktop & rangehood.
- Outdoor entertaining area is the perfect extension of this house. Large enough to have the biggest gathering and with the bonus of a Vergola allowing for use all year-round.
- Large laundry with external access
- Double lock-up garage with auto doors & internal access
Don't hesitate to call for an inspection of this vacant and ready to go home – this will be snapped up in a heartbeat!
How to book & inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your personal details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!