If there was ever a time to not judge a book by its cover it's right now. Typical 80's building on the outside but glide up a single flight of stairs and time travel to a modern, fully renovated light-filled unit with modern conveniences you expect but the luxury touches that surprise you.
> Open plan living with feature paneled ceiling
> Master bedroom with two-way bathroom
> Massive kitchen with Bosch appliances
> Air-conditioning, ceiling fans & screens
> Modern bathroom with huge skylight
> Scandinavian inspired ceiling, luxury carpet & tiles
> Single lockup garage with workbench
> Security screens on sliding doors
Located just moments to both Toombul Shopping Centre, home of Upstairs dining precinct with 12+ dining options, cinema & numerous specialty stores and Nundah Village, this central location is only second to the apartment itself
Located on the first level, this modern unit features;
> Open-plan lounge/dining area
The crisp white paintwork allows the stunning ceiling to almost float high above your head and the white shutters provide the perfect mix of privacy and light control onto the high-gloss square tiles. Ceiling fans and a split-system air-conditioner provide cooling to the living area and step beyond the sliding glass & security screen door you'll have access to the first of two balconies
> The perfectly designed kitchen boasts city views and has meters of stone benches, loads of smart storage options with both cupboards and pot drawers.
- Bosch electric cooktop
- Bosch electric oven
- Bosch rangehood
- Bosch dishwasher
> Light-filled bedrooms
- Master bedroom boasts loads of natural light, a two-way bathroom, carpeted flooring, split-system air-conditioner, ceiling fan with light, blinds and wardrobe
- Additional bedroom boasts direct access to its balcony, curtains, security screen, carpeted flooring, curtains, ceiling fan, wardrobe & wall-hung storage cubes
> Modern bathroom with two-way access (from master bedroom & hallway), oversized walk-in shower with glass door and chrome fixtures, handheld rain style shower head, vanity with stone top, two drawers and two doors, large rectangle mirror, and feature skylight
- Separate toilet with skylight
- Located within the bathroom is the laundry area. With space for either a top or front loading washing machine and a new stainless-steel tub.
- Single lock up garage with workbench and pedestrian access
- Stairs to the unit are used by only one other unit
- Located meters from garage
- Separate hot water cistern for each unit
- Suspended linen closet
- Boutique complex of 6 with tidy grounds
- Off-street visitor car parking
One-of-a-kind units like this don't become available every day. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our open homes or private inspections.
How to book & inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!