Located in a quiet pocket just moments from Rothwell's shopping strip, this well appointed one bedroom unit features a quiet bush outlook and an oversized, fully fenced backyard. Located at the rear of the duplex you'll feel like you're in the middle of a tranquil bush setting but access to the comforts of a city.
> Large bedroom
> Kitchen with room for table
> Covered patio area
> Ceiling fan & air-conditioning
> Laundry with storage
> Fully fenced private backyard
> Security screens
> Single carport
Looking for something more active than just looking at the trees behind your unit? Jones street is the access to the bush tracks that make their way along Saltwater creek to North Lakes Environmental park or Rothwell park. Nature has never been so close.
This quiet unit features:
- Spacious bedroom with 3 door built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, carpet, access to two-way bathroom & security screens
- Modern bathroom with two-way access, glass and chrome shower cubical, toilet, vanity with storage and a large mirror
- Kitchen is well designed with loads of storage, electric cooktop & oven, dishwasher, microwave space and storage above cupboards. There is room for a small table within the kitchen.
- Lounge room is filled with light and provides exceptional views to the private backyard and the bushland nestled beside the property. The ceiling fan, security screens and doors along with the tiled floors make this ultra-flexible space really liveable.
- Laundry is separate and very rare in units. In addition to the actual space, there is a cupboard, perfect for linen or towels to storage your items.
- Patio & backyard can be accessed by the loungeroom or directly from the side gate. The patio is covered with a light and the backyard is fully fenced.
Units like this won't last, the charm of it's features combined with the bushside location just moments to the amenities of Rothwell make this property one you've got to inspect.
How to book & inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your personal details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!