This beautifully kept single level home is located in a highly desirable pocket of Bridgeman Downs. Set on a elevated block in true walking distance to acres of parkland, kid friendly playgrounds, walking trails & dog park. With its functional layout, spacious living areas & private outdoor entertaining area, this amazing home is sure to suit families of all shapes & sizes.
- Ex display home on elevated 750sqm block with fully fenced yard
- 3.5kw solar power, 3000l water tank, 2 garden sheds
- Ducted air-conditioning and ducted vacuum
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Private resort style in-ground swimming pool with large swim shelf
- Short walk to kilometres of parkland
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's large private, light-filled master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, ensuite, walk-in-wardrobe, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom two is another large room featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobe with mirrored doors and ducted air-conditioning.
- Bedroom three features carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobe with mirrored doors and ducted air-conditioning.
- Bedroom four features carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobe with mirrored doors, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom five is located at the front of the home and is currently utilised as a home office. This good size room features carpeted flooring, split system and ducted air-conditioning.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features floor-to-ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity with granite benchtop and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. This spacious bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, over-sized frameless glass shower, single vanity with granite benchtop and toilet.
The open plan kitchen is perfectly positioned to cater to all areas of the home while looking out over the private entertaining area to pool beyond. Features include;
- Tiled flooring
- 4 burner cooktop
- Rose granite benchtops
- Feature granite splashback
- Breakfast bar seating x7
- Built-in wine rack
- Dual sink
- Abundance of storage and bench space
- Open plan with meals area
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The formal lounge and dining rooms share a large, combined space at the front of the home, featuring carpeted flooring and ducted air-conditioning.
- Family room features carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Meals area or additional living shares a large open plan with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, and access out to the large outdoor covered entertaining area and in-ground swimming pool.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades.
- The large covered outdoor entertaining area is accessible from both the home's meals area and family room and is conveniently positioned adjacent to the home's resort style in-ground pool. Featuring a high ceiling, lighting, ceiling fan and outdoor power, this is truly the perfect place for people who love spending time outdoors in the privacy of their own home.
- Double lock-up garage features single remote garage door, access to the side yard and dual internal access including the home's fifth bedroom/office.
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that Bridgeman Downs has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 250m to Parkland entrance
- 310m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 400m to local shops
- 1.9km to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
- 4km to Train Station – Carseldine
- 3.8km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.2km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.6km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.4km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $466.61pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.