Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this modern, well maintained home offers warm neutral tones, a large open plan living/dining area, oversized covered patio overlooking a private, fully fenced yard. Low maintenance by design, this home is positioned just moments from Carseldine Central, the train station and a plethora of schools.
This modern, single level home features:
> Master suite with walk-in robes & ensuite
> Good sized bedrooms
> Modern kitchen with island bench
> Massive entertainers' patio
> Modern bathrooms
> Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
> Security System & security screens throughout
> Fully fenced private backyard
4 spacious bedrooms
- Master with crim safe, ceiling fan, carpeted floors, downlights, extra-large built-in-robe, curtains and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 features crim safe, carpeted floors, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and timber blinds
- The ensuite boasts single vanity, shower, exhaust fan, crim safe, timber blinds and warm timber tones
- The main bathroom features separate bath and shower, timber vanity with oversized vanity mirror, separate toilet with exhaust fan
- The open plan living/dining area flows effortlessly to the HUGE entertainers' patio and is cleverly positioned adjoining the kitchen to allow the resident chef to watch the kids or join in on the party. There is also a separate family/lounge area perfect for young kids or teenagers
Modern kitchen with:
- 4 burner gas cooktop plus range hood
- Westinghouse Oven
- Westinghouse Dishwasher
- Tiled splashback
- An abundance of bench space
- The perfect fusion of crisp and timber tones in the cabinetry
- Separate laundry
- Gas hot water system
- Security system
- Double lock up garage with auto door
- Clothesline in a private area outside the laundry
The minute you walk in the extra-large dual timber floors into the formal entry you will know this quiet cul-de-sac is a place you want to call home.
How to book & inspect this property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!