Neat as a pin and commanding an elevated yet somehow flat block, this has to be one of the best renovations/knockdowns to hit the market in years. Lovingly kept over the years this home is liveable as is or ready to rent, however there is plenty of potential to renovate or remove long term.
- Ocean + Moreton Island glimpses
- Immaculately kept abode
- Huge 713sqm almost perfectly flat block
- Extra-high ceilings throughout
- Walking distance to parks, shops + schools
- Public transport close by
- Low maintenance yard
- 4 light-filled bedrooms:
> The master bedroom boasts ocean + Morten Island glimpses, Mitsubishi split system air-conditioning, extra-wide cornicing, extra-high ceiling, rich timber flooring, roller blinds, security screens, casement windows, oyster lighting and a built-in robe.
> Bedroom 2 features extra-high ceiling, carpet flooring, roller blinds, security screens, casement windows, oyster lighting and a built-in robe.
> Bedroom 3 features extra-high ceiling, vinyl flooring, lace curtains, security screens, casement windows, oyster lighting and a built-in desk.
> Bedroom 4 features extra-high ceiling, carpet flooring, roller blinds, security screens, casement windows, oyster lighting and a built-in robe.
- well-appointed bathroom:
> The main bathroom features shower with separate bath configuration, detachable showerhead, grabrails, generous sized corner vanity, large vanity mirror, mirror faced medicine cabinet, casement windows with security bars, hand towel rack, towel rack and separate toilet.
- A multitude of living spaces:
> The main living room's extra-high ceiling adds to the expansive nature of the home, boasting carpet flooring, Dakin split system air-conditioning, pendant lighting, extra-wide cornicing, casement windows and vertical blinds.
> The dining room boasts ocean + Morten Island glimpses, pass window to the kitchen, large sliding windows, vertical blinds, extra-high ceiling and carpet flooring.
> The large multi-purpose room located at the rear of the home features extra-high ceiling, vinyl flooring, sliding windows whilst also housing the laundry and access point to the outdoor entertaining area and yard.
- Large eat-in kitchen features:
> Westinghouse 4 burner gas cooktop
> Westinghouse upright oven
> Westinghouse rangehood
> Stainless-steel basin sink
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Laminex benchtops and cabinetry
> Tiled splash-back
> Casement windows
> Pass window
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze year-round thanks to the covered entertaining area located at the rear of the home. The elevated patio captures cool breezes and features paved flooring, outdoor lighting, outdoor power points and access to the large yard making it perfect for kids and pets.
- Car accommodation for 2 thanks to a single secure garage featuring tones of under house storage/workshop as well as a single carport at the front of the property.
- Amenities near by:
> Rilatt Park 112m
> Public transport (bus stop – Hamilton Road) 134m
> Local shops and cafes 169m
> O.L.A Primary School 772m
> Wavell State School 811m
> Wavell State High School 1.36km
> Westfield Chermside 1.5km
> Kedron Brook Bike Paths 1.56km
> Public transport (train station – Nundah) 1.88km
> Kidspace playground 1.9km
> Airport 7km
> CBD 8.87km
- Council rates: $722.33pq approx.
You know the deal, the market is red hot so we don't need to say hurry, but these genuine sellers wont delay so reach out today for a chat!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.