Blue chip buying at it's best. Enjoying Westwood Street views but instead of from the back deck you can enjoy them from the entire length of your new home. Whether you decide to renovate this home and restore it to it's former glory or apply to council to have it removed. One thing is for sure this is a truly rare offering.
- Panoramic city + Mt. Cootha views
- Huge 607sqm block
- Blue chip position
- Close to schools, shops + cafes
- Walking distance to the Kedron brook bike paths
- Public transport close by
- In-ground pool
- 2 bedrooms
> The master bedroom features rich timber flooring, bay window, stained architrave + picture rails, extra-high ceiling, ornate cornicing, ceiling fan and access to the 2-way bathroom.
> Bedroom 2 features rich timber flooring, extra-high ceiling, combination of sliding + sash windows and study nook.
- Well-appointed bathroom:
> The main bathroom features shower with separate bath configuration, grabrails, generous sized vanity, large mirror, mirror faced medicine cabinet, sash windows and toilet.
> Conveniently located at the back of the property is a separate toilet.
- A multitude of living spaces:
> The main living room's extra-high ceiling adds to the expansive nature of the home, boasting rich timber flooring, Toshiba split system air-conditioning, pendant lighting, ornate cornicing, sash windows and picture rails.
> The dining room boasts pass window to the kitchen, extra-high ceiling, ornate cornicing + ceiling work, pendant lighting, sash windows and rich timber flooring.
- Kitchen features:
> Chef 4 burner gas cooktop
> Chef upright oven
> Westinghouse rangehood
> Stainless-steel basin sink
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Laminex benchtops and cabinetry
> Tiled splash-back
> Sliding windows
> Pass window
- Outdoor entertaining thanks to the patio located at the rear of the home, featuring outdoor lighting, and access to the in-ground pool.
- Car accommodation for 2 thanks to the secure garage/workshop as well as the carport located at the front of the property.
- Located at the rear of the property is the elevated granny flat, yearning for a renovation, offering so much for little, featuring city views, plumbing and electrical cabling.
*S.T.C.A Subject to Council Approval.
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop – Edinburgh Castle Road) 145m
> Local shops and cafes 192m
> Kedron Brook bike paths 388m
> O.L.A Primary School 593m
> Wavell State High School 763m
> Wavell State School 980m
> Westfield Chermside 1.7km
> Public transport (train station – Nundah) 1.84km
> Kidspace playground 2.14km
> Marchant Park 2.35km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 7.25km
> CBD 8.5km
- Council rates: $550.44pq approx.
Move fast as this owner will not delay executing a deal on this jewel in the crown opportunity.