Just one of six luxury four-bedroom townhouses, the size, finishes and proportions give the ultimate luxury home feel. The property is perfectly positioned North to capture the morning sun as it rises over the coveted position within leafy McDowall. Backing on McDowall State School and designed with a family in mind, this private residence is the perfect place to call home.
> Generously sized bedrooms
> Luxury open-plan living & dining
> Designer black European kitchen
> Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
> Crimsafe & block-out blinds
> Covered private outdoor area
> Private low maintenance fully fenced yard with side access
> NBN Ready
Recently constructed this residence offers;
> 4 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom is oversized & north facing with designer black details, carpet flooring, a walk-through wardrobe with shelving & hanging space and a luxury ensuite
- additional bedrooms with carpet flooring and built-in wardrobes
> 2.5 Bathrooms
- Master bedroom features a luxury ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, designer black fixtures, single vanity, large black framed mirror, rain shower head & handheld rose, black towel rails and soft-close toilet
- Main bathroom located upstairs services the additional bedrooms and feels luxurious with a bath, large floor to ceiling tiles, designer black fixtures, single vanity, large black framed mirror, shower over the bath with adjustable rose, black towel rail and soft-close toilet
- Toilet located in the laundry downstairs
> Designer kitchen features;
- 40mm stone benchtops, island with waterfall edge
- Feature pendant lights
- Soft-close cabinetry & drawers
- Pull-out kitchen tapware & double stainless-steel sink
- Euro dishwasher with black finish
- 900mm Euro oven with stainless-steel & black finish
- 900mm Euro touch ceramic induction cooktop
> The lounge and dining areas are north-facing and flow effortlessly overlooking the low maintenance backyard. The neutral wooden flooring is luxurious and is throughout the lower level. The sliding glass doors with Crimsafe provide access to the covered outdoor area
> Internal laundry with direct access to the outdoor clothesline and includes a third toilet to service the downstairs area of the home
> Keyless entry
> Secure remote garage with internal access
> NBN Ready
> Crimsafe & blinds & LED lighting
> Storage under the stairs
> 2700mm high ceilings
This isn't a home that accepts pets
How to book & inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!