This immaculately renovated family home is set on an elevated 733sqm block, in a quiet and peaceful street just a few steps from parkland, and only minutes'walk from bushland reserve, McDowall State School and public transport options. Offering dual living potential or room for the extended family, this home will fulfil all the family's needs with ease.
- Extensively renovated family home including kitchen & bathrooms
- Generous 733sqm block with a good sized fully fenced yard
- Multiple living areas to suit the whole family
- Solar hot water and great storage throughout
- Private outdoor entertaining area & swimming pool
- Double gate side access for caravan, boat or trailer & garden shed
- 3 bedrooms plus potential 4th (just shy of legal height) and laundry chute
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
Three bedrooms plus
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. Overlooking the quiet, tree-lined street, this great size room features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom three features carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Multipurpose room, located downstairs, while being just shy of legal height is currently utilised by the owner as a fourth bedroom. This large room features timber-look flooring and built-in-robe with mirrored doors.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom, featuring tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity with timber benchtop and custom basin, laundry chute and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity with timber benchtop and custom basin, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
The beautifully renovated kitchen is truly stunning and shares a large open space with the upstairs living and dining areas. Features include:
- Polished timber look flooring
- Carrara marble island benchtop
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Chevron feature tile splash back
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Plumbed fridge space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living and dining rooms share a large open space with the home's kitchen and feature timber-look flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and access to both the front and rear balconies.
- Multipurpose room located downstairs is the perfect second separate living area in this beautifully presented home and allows access to the outdoor entertaining area and swimming pool.
- The very private outdoor entertaining area is a sensational place to entertain friends and family or relax while watching the kids play and swim.
- Large over-sized double lock up garage features two remote entry door, internal access, and a good amount of extra room for storage. The home's laundry is also located in the garage.
- 146m to Raven Street Reserve entrance
- 300m to Bus Stop – Rode Road
- 930m to North West Plaza Shopping Mall
- 1.1km to McDowall State School
- 1.2m to North West Private Hospital
- 1.3km to Northside Christian College
- 2.2km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 2.4km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.2km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 11.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $484.57pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.