Renovated to the highest standard this stunning home feels more like a city apartment than a suburban home. The floorplan is the standout feature with multiple flexible living areas and a massive outdoor living room designed to be used all year round in a private setting thanks to the mature hedging surrounding the rear of the home.
> Light filled bedrooms
> Modern bathroom with large bath
> Designer kitchen with Samsung cooking
> Private outdoor living room + covered patio
> Rumpus + powder room + laundry
> Polished timber floors, tiles & near new carpet
> Fully fenced low maintenance yard
> NBN Ready
Bordering Chermside & Geebung, this home is located in an enviable position just moments from Marchant Park, walking tracks and exceptional playground equipment. Westfield Chermside, specialty stores, dining options and the plethora of schools are all within a moment's drive.
Spanning 2 levels the upper level of this home offers:
> Three spacious bedrooms
- Bedroom one features smart over bed storage, built-in wardrobe, LED lighting, venetian blinds, air-conditioning and carpeted flooring
- Bedroom two could also double as a master bedroom and features french doors to the sunroom, curtains, polished timber floors, LED lighting and a ceiling fan
- Bedroom three features LED lighting, mirrored built-in wardrobes, venetian blinds and carpeted flooring
> Study with external access to the outdoor living, wardrobe style storage, venetian blinds and carpeted flooring
> Kitchen has been designed for effortless entertaining with loads pantry & storage
- Stone benches with breakfast bar and waterfall edge
- 2 pack crisp white cabinetry
- Plumbed large fridge space
- Samsung Induction cooktop + oven
- Stainless steel rangehood
- LED lighting & glass splashback
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Soft-close cupboards & drawers
> Dining area is complete with framed lightboxes, carpeted flooring, venetian blinds and direct access to the outdoor living area through the double doors
> Outdoor living is not only designed to be used all year round but in almost all weather conditions. The hedges, shade sails and privacy screens make this area private. In addition to the ceiling fans and TV Point.
> Bathroom features a large skylight drenching the bathroom in light
- Large built-in bath
- Framed shower with chrome handles and shelving
- Glass vanity with storage + built-in drawers
- Medicine style cabinet with storage
- Additional glass-fronted floating style cabinet
Located on the lower level;
- Flexible rumpus style room with carpeted flooring and TV Points
- Loads of storage & bench space
- Laundry with internal washing lines
- Wardrobe style storage
- Powder room
- Double remote garage with storage + small workshop area
- Flyscreens throughout + some security screened
- Additional paved area with raised beds perfect for your vegetable patch
- Small amount of lawn (approximately the size of the paved area above the retained wall)
- Storage area under the house for lawn mower & gardening equipment
Note: The hedges have been grown to provide a private outdoor area and will be maintained by the owner. Weeding and mowing of the lawns are the responsibility of the tenant.
If you're looking for a well-appointed, stunning home, then we look forward to welcoming you to one of our open homes or private inspections.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with yourdetails.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!