This beautifully kept large family home situated in a tightly held pocket of McDowall's Glendora Estate sits on an elevated block overlooking parkland reserve. With it's functional layout & spacious living, along with its proximity to local parks, reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing home is sure to impress families of all shapes & sizes.
- Elevated 849sqm block with peaceful views
- Freshly painted interior & exterior
- Great open-plan living area and formal lounge
- Solar power and ducted air-conditioning
- Fully fenced, secure yard with electric gate
- Large workshop, huge storage & 5000lt water tank
- Hardtop parking for a large caravan, boat or trailer
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes large, light-filled master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, ensuite, large built-in-robe, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and a beautiful bay window overlooking the tree-lined street.
- Bedrooms two and three are both good size rooms. Located upstairs, these rooms feature carpeted flooring, large built-in-wardrobe, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Bedrooms four and five are located downstairs and feature carpeted flooring, 2.5m high ceilings, large built-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Bedroom six, also located downstairs adjacent the garage, could be utilized as a home office and features tiled flooring, 2.5m high ceiling and access to the under-house storage area.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom and features tiled flooring, large shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet with additional vanity.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. This spacious bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, double his & hers vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity, and toilet.
The homes beautiful kitchen shares a large open space with dining and living areas. Its central position makes it perfect for caterer to all areas with ease. Features include;
- Polished timber flooring
- Walk-in pantry
- Granite benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating
- 4 burner cooktop
- Dual sink
- Garbage disposal
- Abundance of storage and bench space
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The formal lounge is a great sized room featuring carpeted flooring, built-in book shelves, ducted air-conditioning and access to the front deck.
- Living and dining rooms share a large open plan with the homes kitchen. This light-filled room features polished timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and access to the covered rear balcony.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades. This amazing home features two covered outdoor entertaining areas.
- The covered front deck is the most amazing place to enjoy the glorious views out over the nearby reserve from the homes elevated position.
- The rear balcony is a great place to set up the BBQ and cook up a feast or sit and relax in privacy.
- Workshop is located in the huge under-house storage area, featuring sink with water, work benches, power and lighting, amazing storage & access to the back yard.
- Double lock-up garage features single remote garage door, internal access, tiled flooring and access to the backyard.
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that McDowall has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 207m to Reserve entrance
- 350m to Streisand Drive park
- 460m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 400m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.8km to McDowall State School
- 2.4km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 3.8km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 4.1km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.2km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $512.65pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.