Unique from every angle, this stunning home has been renovated with a luxe industrial feel. Timber look flooring, industrial barn-style door, concrete feature lights and covered entertaining area overlooking the fully-fenced low maintenance yard are just the start of what makes renovation something special.
> Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
> Feature entrance with storage
> Luxe bathrooms with rain-showers
> Designer kitchen breakfast bar
> Covered outdoor entertaining
> Large laundry with storage
> Fully fenced low-maintenance yard
> NBN Ready
Located in the heart of Rothwell, this renovated home is within walking distance to McKillop Park and the new walking & cycling path behind the Promenade development. Rothwell central shopping mall, Starbucks, Guzman Y Gomez & Carl's Jr are only a stone's throw from this fantastic home.
This single level home features:
The designer entrance is complete with built-in storage, mud-style drop zone, concrete feature wall, built-in study desk, exposed beams and feature directional light. Throughout the home is timber-look flooring
- Main bedroom starts the industrial feel with lush dark grey carpet, designer black ceiling fan, LED Lights, roller blinds, security screens, powerpoints with USB ports, glass and dark timber barn-style door to walk-in wardrobe. The well-designed wardrobe features loads of hanging space, shelving and drawers just bring your clothes
- Additional bedrooms feature dark grey carpet, designer black ceiling fan, roller blinds, LED Lights, security screens, powerpoints with USB ports and wardrobe
- The luxe ensuite features a large walk-in shower with frameless shower screen, rain shower, concrete feature light, open shelving, black sink and tapware and luxe tiles
- The main bathroom is well designed and continues the luxe theme with a designer basin, feature black taps and fixtures, walk-in shower with rain shower & frameless glass, large bath, textured tiles, combo exhaust & heat lamp and luxury bath
Living & Entertaining
- The light-filled living room connects perfectly with the open-plan kitchen with a built-in table. Modern LED lights are installed and the roller blinds and curtains provide a cinema-style feel once closed for movies at home on your TV. The large air-conditioner services the whole house for those summer days
- Entertaining on the patio overlooking the fully fenced yard will be a breeze with exceptional connections between the living room, kitchen & outdoors with the bi-fold doors. The feature privacy screen and party style lights make this deck one you'll want to invite your friends over to enjoy with you
- The designer open-plan style kitchen is the perfect place to relax or entertain. The charcoal kitchen is the perfect backdrop for the island bench with a built-in wooden look table. Designer concrete pendant lights, black tap wear, fixtures and powerpoints. Electric cooking with Omega wall oven, electric glass cooktop, stainless steel range hood & dishwasher.
- Large remote garage with storage space on each side
- Internal access
- Laundry with external access & loads of storage
- Hills-hoist clothes-line
- Security screens on windows
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard with side access
If you're looking for a great home with all features you'd expect, call to arrange your private inspection or attend one of our open homes.
How to book & inspect this property
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!