This stunning grand residence is located in one of the most elevated & sought after pockets of Bridgeman Downs. Only a short walk from local shops, parks & public transport while being set on a massive 1,714sqm block with Glass House Mountain views & offering potential dual living with studio apartment, this home sets a standard of living from the moment you arrive.
- Italian Master built home with suspended concrete slab & ducted air-conditioning upstairs
- Elevated block with panoramic Glass House Mountain & Mount Coot-tha views
- Separate dual living option for the extended family
- 6kw Solar power, Tesla Powerwall battery & heat pump hot water system
- Large certified organic veggie garden for a more sustainable lifestyle
- Swimming pool with amazing outdoor entertaining for year-round living
- Side access & hardtop parking for a caravan, boat, trailer or additional cars
- Professional sound proofed recording booth & McDowall State School catchment
- High ceilings throughout - 2.7m upstairs & 2.5m downstairs
This home offers:
- Bedroom 1 is the expansive master suite with incredible views of Glass House Mountains, it features carpeted flooring, ensuite, large walk-in-robe, ceiling fan and private Juliette balcony.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 feature carpeted flooring, large built-in-robes, fans and access to the front balcony or backyard that overlooks the mountains.
- Bedroom 5 is set overlooking the backyard and mountain range beyond. It features carpeted flooring and is currently utilised as a home office.
- Bedroom 6 located downstairs adjoins its own external and internal lockable access, bathroom, living room, space for dining and plumbing for a kitchenette, making it the perfect studio apartment or dual living for the extended family.
- Study/studio located downstairs has been set up as a recording studio with a professional sound-proof booth.
- Bathroom 1 is the main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom 2 is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom. This bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, spa bath, double vanity, bidet and separate toilet.
- Bathroom 3 is located downstairs in the studio apartment or off the rumpus, featuring tiled flooring, shower, single vanity, and toilet.
- Powder room conveniently located off the casual living spaces features a single vanity and toilet.
The beautiful, light-filled kitchen shares a large open space with the family room. Enjoying incredible views out over the extensive backyard and mountain ranges beyond, its features include;
- Tiled flooring
- Granite benchtops and splash back with central island bench
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Large plumbed fridge cavity
- Smeg 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop
- Smeg oven & built-in microwave
- Integrated dishwasher
- Abundance of storage and bench space
- Blum push to open soft close 2Pac cabinetry
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The formal lounge and dining room share a large open space at the top of the stairs and feature tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, plumbing for wet bar and access to the front outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
- The spacious family room conveniently adjoins the kitchen. This light-filled room features tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, beautiful French doors and windows with stained glass and access to both the front and rear outdoor entertainment areas.
- Large rumpus room located downstairs completes the separate dual living option of this impressive family home. Featuring tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and its own private access from the front of the home. Plumbing connections already in place allowing easy installation of a kitchenette.
- Outdoor entertaining is available in spades for year-round living. This amazing home features three covered outdoor entertaining areas.
- The elevated front patio enjoys glorious views of the surrounding mountain ranges including the Glass House mountains. Overlooking the large sparkling in-ground pool, this amazing outdoor area that will be the envy of your friends features a remote controlled Vergola Roof for star gazing, plus an adjoining organic veggie garden.
- The adjoining front patio is currently used as an outdoor undercover entertaining space with a pool table for the entertainer within.
- The rear patio is a great place to sit and relax in the privacy of this incredible family home, while overlooking the expansive backyard and mountain ranges beyond.
- The huge, level backyard is a wonderland space with privacy, side access, 2x 6,000lt concealed water tanks, fruit & nut trees, irrigation system, hidden dog fence, chicken coop and cubby house, it truly has everything you could want for your family.
- Security mesh fitted to most upstairs windows and doors to maximise the glorious views beyond.
- Laundry features tiled flooring, dual wash tubs, abundant of storage, built-in fridge cavity and external access.
- Double lock-up garage features remote garage door, internal access, epoxy flooring, and workshop/storage area with work bench.
Extensive list of nearby amenities include:
- 205m to parkland & walking tracks
- 400m to bus stop – Beckett Rd
- 430m to local shops
- 2.4km to McDowall State School
- 2.9km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 4.2km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.9km to Brisbane CBD
- 13km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $460.03pq approx.
Homes like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.