Looking for something special? This enchanting architecturally designed mid century modern lowset home features a beautiful & peaceful outlook, entertainers deck, large yard & captivating mid century modern features, this house is sure to impress. Located in a quiet & peaceful street less than 200m to McDowall State School. This home fulfills all the family's needs with ease.
> Elevated, breeze catching private 955sqm block
> Architecturally designed with dual living potential
> Flexible options for home business
> Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
> Great outdoor entertaining
> 5kw solar power & in-ground swimming pool
> Huge garage with rear roller door access & lots of storage
> McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes large, light filled master-bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, ensuite, walk-in-wardrobe, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and access to the yard and outdoor entertaining area.
- Bedrooms two and three both enjoy picturesque views over the private yard and feature carpeted flooring and large built-in-wardrobes.
- Bedroom four is a great size room at the back of the home and features timber-look flooring, large built-in-robe and split system air-conditioning.
- Bedroom five is another large room that could be utilised as an office or for a home business and features carpeted flooring, walk-in-wardrobe with dual access and split system air-conditioning.
- Bedroom six is located at the front of the home. Currently utilised as a home office, could also be set up as a guest bedroom.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. This spacious bathroom features tiled flooring, large wet room style shower, spa, double vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is located near the front of the home off the library and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The well positioned kitchen shares an open plan with the homes dining and family rooms. Features include;
- 4m high raked ceiling
- Tiled flooring
- 4 burner cooktop
- Dual sink
- Servery to formal lounge
- Abundance of storage and bench space
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The sunken lounge and formal dining room share a large, combined space with huge glass sliding doors and windows to capture the natural light from the homes elevated position and would be perfect for large gatherings and entertaining. This large room features 2.6m high slatted timber ceiling, carpeted flooring, open wood burning fireplace surrounded by a genuine stacked stone feature wall and access to the yard and outdoor entertaining area .
- Family room is well positioned beside the homes kitchen and features 4m high raked ceiling, tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Meals area also shares this great open space with the homes kitchen and family room and features tiled flooring, plantation shutters and access to the pool area.
- Rumpus/library features carpeted flooring, secondary access to fifth bedroom through walk-in-robe and large storage room.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades.
- The home private covered outdoor entertaining area is accessed from the homes family room, while the patio extends along the side of the home with the generous yard encapsulating the elevated aspect of this home's incredible location. This is truly the perfect place for people who love spending time outdoors in the privacy of their own home.
- The in-ground swimming pool is surrounded by timber decking in a private setting, ideal for just lazing around or enjoying a poolside BBQ with friends and family.
- Over-sized double lock-up garage features a single roller-door, huge internal space that could accommodate a workshop, rear pedestrian access and rear roller door that leads to a large outdoor storage area.
Nearby amenities include:
- 230m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 330m to McDowall State School
- 650m Northside Christian College
- 800m to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 855m to North West Private Hospital
- 1.2km to Northwest Plaza Shopping Mall
- 3.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.8km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $498.74pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today and arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.